Sportsmania Again !!

I have the same issue sportsmania sent me a file to extract unzipping it gives loads of files which one/s are you supposed to ftp to the box I've tried all of them and that doesn't work for me

I have the same issue sportsmania sent me a file to extract unzipping it gives loads of files which one/s are you supposed to ftp to the box I've tried all of them and that doesn't work for me

plugin.video.sportsmania is the file you want I didn't get mine from sportsmania I just download the latest version from here https://github.com/Willowsportsmania/SportsMania/tree/master/zips/plugin.video.sportsmania

unzipped it and then ftp it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiDirect/plugins (using filezilla or similar)
I only ever get 1 file from github always works. In set up enter user name and password and below that change hlsenable from false to true.

Good luck

The one they sent me came with instructions to put it in tsmedia

"Using an FTP program such as filezilla or similar connect to your Zgemma, then FTP the extracted file to:
usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/TSmedia/addons/iptv

Once done go to your Zgemma and open TSmedia"

I've tried around 20 times to no avail

"Using an FTP program such as filezilla or similar connect to your Zgemma, then FTP the extracted file to:

I don't use TSmedia I find nothing works in there. Try it with kodidirect and put the file
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiDirect/plugins

I was where you are now it took me months to get sportsmania working on my H2S

I don't use TSmedia I find nothing works in there. Try it with kodidirect and put the file

My problem is when I unzip the file there are lots of files in a folder, do I ftp the folder or is there just one file in there I should ftp, confused.com
Thanks

My problem is when I unzip the file there are lots of files in a folder, do I ftp the folder or is there just one file in there I should ftp, confused.com
Thanks

Is there a file called

plugin.video.sportsmania

Thats the file you need if you have not got that file go to

https://github.com/Willowsportsmania/SportsMania/tree/master/zips/plugin.video.sportsmania

download latest version think its 3.2.6 unzip it and there is only 1 file in there I just checked and drag it across
into the kodidirect plugins folder

Sorry, I'm doing exactly that and I'm getting a folder with about 13 files in it, I'm obviously doing something totally wrong, thanks for your patience.

Sorry, I'm doing exactly that and I'm getting a folder with about 13 files in it, I'm obviously doing something totally wrong, thanks for your patience.

Thats ok mate I don't have a dropbox or anything like that otherwise i'd send you the file. I use winzip it does sound like that could be the issue.

sm.jpg

Yeah that's the folder I was talking about and there are a few files in there is that right ?

Edit, That's it all working now on tsmedia, still crashing on kodi but that's ok, thanks for all your help, I'm not too sure why it started working but it has, so I can get my life back now (y)

Thanks again
Irene

Last edited:
Yeah that's the folder I was talking about and there are a few files in there is that right ?

Edit, That's it all working now on tsmedia, still crashing on kodi but that's ok, thanks for all your help, I'm not too sure why it started working but it has, so I can get my life back now (y)

Thanks again
Irene

I'm glad you got it working. Strange it works inside TSmedia and kodidirect crashes your box.

No there is just the 1 file there after downloading the file I click open and there is just the single file like in the photo. I leave that where it is and drag it across to filezilla and put it in the kodi plugins folder I do the same when a new version come out to update sportsmania.

Yeah it's weird and I'm putting the same file into kodidirect so not sure what's happening there.

If you want to use kodidirect delete it and re-install it and start again with kodidirect 3.0 it definately works for me anyway. I deleted TSmedia. I just use kodidirect for 3pm kick off ie sportsmania.

Nope, done all that and still no joy, box is still crashing as soon as I try to go into Sportsmania in kodidirect, very weird.

Nope, done all that and still no joy, box is still crashing as soon as I try to go into Sportsmania in kodidirect, very weird.

It is weird but I remember going through the exact same problem in the beginning thats what made me start over delete kodidirect plugin etc.
I'm using wooshbuild I don't know if that has anything to do with it just a thought.

This is a strange one i have 3 boxes (2 withwooshbuild and 1 ipab) can only get it to work on 1.one of the ones that has wooshbuild on it........

It's a mystery right enough, lucky I can get it on tsmedia but I hate something like this beating me, I'll keep looking for a solution.

Back