SportsnationHD not working after reflash

All sorted!!! Went 4 builds back too!!! Yeeeeehaaaaaa. Thanks a million for your help :-)

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this post. Nearly gave up on Sportsnation on zgemma. Anyway there's still one thing bugging me. I can play the streams perfect, I add them to my TSmedia Bouquet, but won't play from zgemma menu. Is there something I'm missing or is the only way via opening TSmedia?

Thank you so much for this post. Nearly gave up on Sportsnation on zgemma. Anyway there's still one thing bugging me. I can play the streams perfect, I add them to my TSmedia Bouquet, but won't play from zgemma menu. Is there something I'm missing or is the only way via opening TSmedia?
Won't work via adding to bouquets, I had tried several times on Tsmedia and also on Kodidirect when it used to work on that, I actually did get some channels to work for a short while on Kodidirect but as soon as you moved to a different channel it no longer worked again.

Won't work via adding to bouquets, I had tried several times on Tsmedia and also on Kodidirect when it used to work on that, I actually did get some channels to work for a short while on Kodidirect but as soon as you moved to a different channel it no longer worked again.

I upgraded to the latest wooshbuild image on openATV6 and now I can't get sportsnationHD to ftp to tsmedia. Any ideas?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Back