Starview - 12 more months! What you wanted to know!! The Show Must Go On

so when ya 12months are up, could starview reset ya box for a subscription fee instead of buying a new box...

so when ya 12months are up, could starview reset ya box for a subscription fee instead of buying a new box...

This question has been asked a few times, will people read and stop asking the same questions over and over :(

It has not been answered, but have patience and wait to see if there is an answer/response

Thanks the kiddy ,this news is great if only every 1 was as happy as me i carnt fault you for getting most of my chanells up and running my Daughter asks when will disney be back on ,thanks for every thing great keep up the good work ,

I can't beleive that you grown up people are so nieve.

Starviews will only be going long enough for Lizzard to out his 2,000 the police left behind plus the 16,000 the factory have plus the 4,000 HD boxes sitting waiting to be sold.

Anyone thinking that they are all going to have the risk after that are frankly off their trolly's.

Once the boxes are sold off so will the server be off.

You don't have to beleive me..just wait and see.

In 5 weeks time Lizzard releases his new box called the "I box" with loads of new features including playback ect..

Do you not think that when the 22,000 in total boxes sitting waiting to be sold are sold that they are not going to switch the server off and make you all buy a new box.

Look out for the "Ibox" it will be a good bit of kit but remember this is all part of the master plan to make you buy it.

Look what happened in Ireland regarding servers..

They tell you someone got nicked with the kit but yet what was his name who got nicked..tell me that..

Or was it the case that I am told that Lizzard had the server turned off as he wouldn't pay the guy in money but wanted to pay him in boxes which the fella wasn't having so the server was turned off..

Also if someone in Ireland got nicked over it how comes it never made the press as malcolm Davies or his friends at UPC/Corus insist on to scare others off.

You say all this like people are being swizzed by kiddy etc.

We ALL have a box already. The box went off in February and we lost everything. There were no refunds available, and the money we already spent was gone. So if the server now goes on for ANY period whether that be 3 months or 12 months then we are getting free tv when we thought it was lost. So what exactly is your point here? Nobody is losing out anything at this stage.

And are you so naive to think that if as soon as the boxes are sold the server goes down, everyone will go straight out and buy a brand new box from the people who have just stiffed us?

You have absolutely no basis for that argument and are simply trying to cause a stir. Afterall, the starview 6 boxes work NOW. Based on your argument, shouldn't they have all been binned off when the starview 7 came out to generate more sales?

All you are blabbing is rumours you have heard on the internet.

Quote from Phil79

No mate The kiddy is being shafted by Wizzard in an indirect way..but has not worked it out for himself yet.
Of course with the guys from Wizzard being back at the police station on the 28th of April to be charged they want to make sure they are snow white for now

We ALL have a box already.

Another couple of months and you will all have doorstops.

The box went off in February and we lost everything. There were no refunds available, and the money we already spent was gone. So if the server now goes on for ANY period whether that be 3 months or 12 months then we are getting free tv when we thought it was lost. So what exactly is your point here? Nobody is losing out anything at this stage.

What will you do then buy another box?? will it be the "Ibox" from Wizzard.

And are you so naive to think that if as soon as the boxes are sold the server goes down, everyone will go straight out and buy a brand new box from the people who have just stiffed us?

Thats where The Kiddy plays his part..Wizzard quite rightly will say hey it's nothing to do with us now its down to the Kiddy..the Kiddy screwed you all but don't worry come and buy our new box and we will look after you all like the old days before it went pearshape down to the Kiddy and many will do just that.

You have absolutely no basis for that argument and are simply trying to cause a stir.

Not at all..if truth be known you are so far off target and have no concept of the truth relating to this matter.

Afterall, the starview 6 boxes work NOW. Based on your argument, shouldn't they have all been binned off when the starview 7 came out to generate more sales?

Nonsense the whole Starview brand is going in the bin for the new box by the same people..wait 5 weeks and then we will all know the truth..

Find me anywhere on the internet that mentions the "Ibox" you won't as the information is not available to the sheep yet.

If you care to ask The Kiddy I am quite sure he will vouch for me..lol..lol..

I know all the players in Korea, Dubai or Hong Kong that run the game clones or genuine boxes and in the fullness of time I will be proved right on this subject.

lol
By the way Lizzard has turned over in the last few years £15m from the Starview game so the proceeds of crime act is going to **** them right up I should think once/if they are convicted.

Now remembering that VM with the police removed their computers and cctv from his premises, so that must make a lot of his sellers arses twitch right now I should guess.

My pal that copped a 5.5 year sentence over boxes and had a great deal taken from him including his house ect so I suppose the Lizzard boys are somewhat nervous about the future and the fact that if they get charged and convicted everything they have worked for will be gone.

Shame but they didn't care when they were shafting my pal so why should I care about then getting shafted.

My pal is still behind the door for sometime to come and all so they could sell more boxes.

Lets have it right when the numpies running the servers in Derby got caught it was their own fault..

Fancy having people call at all hours and wild parties when you have old bill across the road..

How thick can you get..

The old bill thought they were going in on a drug raid to find boxes and relays..

If the Lizzard boys think they have not been grassed by anyone of the 3 nicked they are dafter that I thought as I had then down as being in front of their game.

They even nicked one of the Koreans didn't they who worked for Starview.

I bet Starview want him back on the hurry up.

So Phil79 I think you might find out I know more about the game than you give me credit for.

You guys are just lucky than VM are so far behind the game play..

By the way for those interested I don't own a box I am a Sky customer, I used to sell boxes and rather a lot of them some would say..I earn my living well away from the satellite or cable game and although I considered importing boxes again I decided not to bother anytime soon.

Probate research/Tracing people might not be the same sort of money but I get to open my fridge and make a sandwich anytime I like without having to say "Yes Guv" every five minutes.

Living on B wing is not my choice of residence.

I can't think of much else I want to post about now so unless the Lizzard boys and their seller continue to play their childish games I will be off.

Anyone want to comment on my posts please feel free to call on 07906 187823 and don't forget to declare your number or you get blanked.

SKYBOSS

Last edited:
Tried phoning you slyboss but it's won't connect! "Wrong number I guess!".

We all know why you got out the box game, something to do with a debt to ali of 24k before police where ever involved so what does that say about your credibility! I wonder!

That babble may have taken you sometime to write but does anyone really care about what you think. NO

TBH all people want is a box that works! 1 month, 2 month, 6 month or even a year it don't matter it's down to the public/buyers at the end of the day as they are the force that drives this wheel.

SKYBOSS, that is the most bitter and twisted speech I've ever read (and I know many Evertonians). Maybe you have reason to know details and maybe you do know some things about this whole business. But again, you have missed the point.

We are currently getting these channels which we thought were lost. Our 'Doorstops' are now getting some value for money. If thats 3 months or 12 months then great. Its not costing us anything more now because we all shelled out £100 for these boxes last year.

And I think most people on here wont touch SV or IBox ever again if we get stiffed by them this time. Why would we? It wouldn't represent value for money for such an unstable service that could go at any time. So I would say people are now looking for a show of faith from SV after we bought their product. If that doesn't come, I certainly wouldn't touch them again (as I suspect many others wouldn't) and that would hurt Lizzard in the pocket.

plus you talk the lizzard boys being grassed up by the Derby 3, I'm sure a few others who bought their boxes may be inclined to grass them up too if they got shafted.

Its you who doesn't give anybody any credit and thinks they are a know it all on this subject. I'll take my 3 months FREE from SV if thats all we are getting. And then I'll move on to something else. But I wont be paying £60 a month like Sky customers!

We ALL have a box already. The box went off in February and we lost everything. There were no refunds available, and the money we already spent was gone. So if the server now goes on for ANY period whether that be 3 months or 12 months then we are getting free tv when we thought it was lost. So what exactly is your point here? Nobody is losing out anything at this stage.

You have absolutely no basis for that argument and are simply trying to cause a stir. Afterall, the starview 6 boxes work NOW. Based on your argument, shouldn't they have all been binned off when the starview 7 came out to generate more sales?

Sooooooooooo true!

Quote for Phil-1979

SKYBOSS, that is the most bitter and twisted speech I've ever read (and I know many Evertonians). Maybe you have reason to know details and maybe you do know some things about this whole business. But again, you have missed the point.

Oddly I think you have..

We are currently getting these channels which we thought were lost. Our 'Doorstops' are now getting some value for money. If thats 3 months or 12 months then great. Its not costing us anything more now because we all shelled out £100 for these boxes last year.

That principle only apply for a short space of time then it is back to being a doorstop and it would surprise me if it 3 months never mind 12 months.

And I think most people on here wont touch SV or IBox ever again if we get stiffed by them this time.

Agreed in some cases and to add that 44,000 boxes were put on the server in 8 months and back on the new server there are only 17,000 at present I am told so people have clearly bought boxes elsewhere of which my guess would be Kryptview or simular boxes.

Why would we? It wouldn't represent value for money for such an unstable service that could go at any time.

Agreed in some cases but other cases that not the case, if the sellers in each town get a better deal with Starview or any other box that's what gets sold to the public, in most cases the general public have no concept of which box to buy and have normally only heard of one or two types of box unless they frequent forums which most don't.

So I would say people are now looking for a show of faith from SV after we bought their product. If that doesn't come, I certainly wouldn't touch them again (as I suspect many others wouldn't) and that would hurt Lizzard in the pocket.

That show of faith is going to be short lived and that is the point I think you are missing.

plus you talk the lizzard boys being grassed up by the Derby 3, I'm sure a few others who bought their boxes may be inclined to grass them up too if they got shafted.

Plenty of grasses about in this game and Malcolm Davies, VM and the old bill are not children they know who's doing what from forums like this without people having to grass.

Its you who doesn't give anybody any credit and thinks they are a know it all on this subject.

I am a know it all on the subject..yes along with many others..

I guess being in the satellite game for 20 years and completing 488,000 homes for Sky(service and install) helps along with selling a great deal of boxes in my time helps make me a know it all in the satelite/cable game..not forgetting my time with Telewest right back in the old days where I was trainee, installer, cable advisor and senior cable advisor..

I'll take my 3 months FREE from SV if thats all we are getting. And then I'll move on to something else. But I wont be paying £60 a month like Sky customers!

Your be lucky to get 3 months and yes you will move on to something else.

MEMBERS PERSONAL INFO DELETED, DONT POST THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION AGAIN!

Added after 11 minutes:

Lost the post when I went to edit so had to redo it.

Quote from BrendaH..aka Lizzard i would guess.

Tried phoning you slyboss but it's won't connect! "Wrong number I guess!".

Try again the phone is right next to me and I am waiting for your call.

We all know why you got out the box game, something to do with a debt to ali of 24k before police where ever involved so what does that say about your credibility! I wonder!

24k..did you pluck that figure out of the air..more to do with being grassed and having unmarked police cars following me about.
Ali got nicked on the Friday and I was on obbo from the following Monday or before if I didn't notice them before.

That babble may have taken you sometime to write but does anyone really care about what you think. NO

Agreed but you obviously do to reply..haha

TBH all people want is a box that works! 1 month, 2 month, 6 month or even a year it don't matter it's down to the public/buyers at the end of the day as they are the force that drives this wheel.

Agreed..

Starview and Lizzards day are numbered in the game and in the fullness of time everyone will see that for themselves.

Worried about the 28th Brenda..are you..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
One small point is of course is him and I are very good friends.

He sees it one way and I see it another..

Only time will tell.

We all dont know who starview are. Its the chance people take. Its there choice as its a free world.

I'm not going to have a debate about you data mining my information on the net. But its not accurate as I've never ever owned a Mazda. So not sure where you got that from.

Either way, Dont start posting **** about me on here. Thats not relevant to this discussion.

You have again missed my point though. I cant be bothered explaining it once more though as you are clearly so far up your own backside that you cant accept anything other than what you spout anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back