Starview 6 - 7 firmware guide tutorial.

when both of you say you cant put the file, on are you extracting it with "winrar" and also formatting your memory stick to fat32

i have downloaded it from this site in to memory stick and trying to upload it in to sv6. but it will not upload. i have grooverider install in the sv6 currently

sorry hooter had to go out for a bit
but here is the link to the file, when it is downloaded open it and save to desktop then copy and paste it to usb stick make sure nothing else is on your usb stick, then try and upload it to your sv6,
and follow instructions on the first page
sorry it wont let me post link until hooters post count is over 20
so try the link from the first page and do a factory reset on box before you put the file on

sorry lads i had to go out and only got back
there is no sv6 combo, that file on page 1 is for the sv6 and the starvied combo ,1 is for ireland the other is for the uk

now i remember the first time i tried to download the file on me box, it kept coming up blank on the usb i suppose that is what you are talking about,
the problem lies with your usb stick make sure you format it on your computer to fat 32 if that dont work try another usb stick
that is what done it for me when that happened
give it a bash

it is similar to the starview.6 and yes it will do what the starview 6 does,
except you can hook a dish up to your starview hd combo aswell

:pm sent:boroboro did you get the combo file i sent you

hi everyone. just want to say nagra 3 is long gone for me and sv6 is working just fine. Thanks to everyone for their advice. If anyone like me not technical enough. make sure to download carling in you box, you do need to format it correctly otherwise the software wont download. It was giving me much problem so the supplier sent it to me via email in the correct format. BUT ALL UP AND RUNNING. Still missing some channel though but i know it will come slowly.
London we are back....................................

:here::drink::attention::pm sent::):happy::locked:(y)ROFL:grin:lol:pic::whistling::gamer::cheesy grin: THAT HOW I FEEL TODAY LADS GOOD LUCK TO ENGLAND TOMORROW

hi guys im new to the site but not new to the cable scene. in the past i have had the starview 1, 2 and 3 and the eurovox hd which i sold in january and it would just make a door stop due to nagra 3

i have been waiting for some movement on how to get my cable chanells back and came across this thread, i have some questions can anyone answer them for me before i but astarview hd?

so here goes.

if i get the starview hd and flash it with the carlsberg file and connect my starview to the internet via cable will i recieve all channels? is there anything else i need or need to do?

are you all getting sports, movies, music anf HD channels this way?

i have v==gin broadband so the speed should be enough

do i need a card or will this carlsberg file be all i need?

any help will be appreciated as i really really miss my starview box and all the channels it gave me

hi palsauk.
If you get starview 6 hd combo and get it flashed you will get all channel, but my advise to u is that you do need to get andother broadband supplier cos v.....bb they will catch on to what you are using it for.. you don't need any other cards. I was with v...... bb but changed to sky tel/bb.

ok i think i understand what to do with the starview 6 hd to get channels but can anyone elaborate on this issue concerning virmin broadband and theu will catch you?
does anyone have this running on vermin broadband?

i download loads of 1080p movies and never had any issues with vermin broadband

i have starview 6 running 1.1 but freezing, guinness is 1.0 and does'nt make any differance,is this supposed to be newest software?..m

Just bought the Starview 6 recently with Carling already preloaded and 12 months c/s.
At the moment Nag 3 not yet kicked in yet and when I connect router to LAN port on the box I do not get a connected message at bottom of screen. Have set the box up to Ustream etc and the Auto detect feature shows the IP address/MAC address of my router there.
I contacted the seller who said that the box would not connect to the router until Nag 3 is switched on fully. Anyone know if that's right or have I been sold a pup.
Thanks for any help you can give.engsmile

Back