Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click the link svsupport101 downloads techkings in the very first post it's in blue, then click download then run it if it does not autorun a box comes up asking for your email fill in other detail click submit and wait at least 24 hours for an email back on how to pay just done it to see if it works myself

Added after 2 minutes:

Still having trouble pm me your mob I will call you and talk you through it,

Added after 17 minutes:

had an email in less than two mins, make sure you give righjt box number in menu system info starts 00

Last edited:
Click the link svsupport101 downloads techkings in the very first post it's in blue, then click download then run it if it does not autorun a box comes up asking for your email fill in other detail click submit and wait at least 24 hours for an email back on how to pay just done it to see if it works myself

Added after 2 minutes:

Still having trouble pm me your mob I will call you and talk you through it,

Added after 17 minutes:

had an email in less than two mins, make sure you give righjt box number in menu system info starts 00

not what i get
i get cant find version of runtime message

what bucking file run?
its a simple question
who do you e mail to take out the subscription, all i want is am e mail address , not smart asss clever clogs b*****cks!
got it?

Bryan as you have been previously told the info is all in the first post on the first page of this thread that you've just posted in.

nobody is been a "smart asss clever clogs b*****cks!" as you have in your post, and you don't try to be one either,

also your mobile no. or box no. (or whatever it is) has been deleted do not post them on the forum.

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what is going in a nut-shell as I have been away for the last couple of weeks so i'm try to catch up with everthing! I did go through the thread last night but give up after nearly 2 hours..! Are the boxes going off this month and unless we pay the fee of £25/£45 it will go off!

The thread goes off in different tangents so i was getting a bit confused!

Thanks

Rev

as you posted Rev you now need to pay subs once your box gets to it`s sell by date, you no longer need a new box (unless you go KV or SAT) as far as i have read most channels are on sly sports and movies. hope this helps Rev.;)

as you posted Rev you now need to pay subs once your box gets to it`s sell by date, you no longer need a new box (unless you go KV or SAT) as far as i have read most channels are on sly sports and movies. hope this helps Rev.;)

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the reply, when you say "most channels are on sly sports and movies" do you mean these channels are about to go? I also read they wanted us to pay by paypal and lots of people were saying no chance! Is there another way of paying other than paypal?

Nice one

PS Charlie Adam about to sign (happy days)

The rev basically what i gather is if you had the smgo 1st release on box and working, you were then to put on the smgo 2nd release,

this download will let you know if you have weeks or months left (as seemingly you can check the date) or whether you need to take up the SV support sub (which is in first post on first page of this thread)

if the box comes up as unregistered then you need to take out the sub, (just my take after reading what has been posted here)

as already stated I do not have any of the boxes and am not advising members on what to do,

I don't know if there is any other way of paying for the"support" other than paypal :dunno:

The rev basically what i gather is if you had the smgo 1st release on box and working, you were then to put on the smgo 2nd release,

this download will let you know if you have weeks or months left (as seemingly you can check the date) or whether you need to take up the SV support sub (which is in first post on first page of this thread)

if the box comes up as unregistered then you need to take out the sub, (just my take after reading what has been posted here)

as already stated I do not have any of the boxes and am not advising members on what to do,

I don't know if there is any other way of paying for the"support" other than paypal :dunno:

Hi anto1969,

Thanks for the update. My box went off a couple of weeks ago and i downloaded the original smgo again and my box has been on ever since so i dont even know how long ive got left! Is there a thread with details of the 2nd smgo deatils so i can down load it and see how long ive got left...!

Thanks again for your help

Rev

Its in the downloads, tab across top of page, but if its working I'd wait till it goes, but entirely up to you :dunno:

Hi anto1969,

Thanks for the update. My box went off a couple of weeks ago and i downloaded the original smgo again and my box has been on ever since so i dont even know how long ive got left! Is there a thread with details of the 2nd smgo deatils so i can down load it and see how long ive got left...!

Thanks again for your help

Rev

If it aint broke dont fix it ;)

According to an earlier post by thekiddy, only the SMGO2.2.1 firmware should be working now, as releases prior to this would lose their support. But it doesn't appear to be the case. I would chill and leave it as it is, if the box does go off, then I would wait for a day to see if it comes back on, and if it doesn't then move on to SMGO 2.2.1 and hopefully it should work again. If not then you can say you had a long run. I hope... :)

I was seriouslly thinking of putting up the cash £25 for 6 months or £45 for 12 months..... but will this ensure we get all the channels, or just the ones that are on at present.... mmmmm....

many thanks to all who helped me, I bit the bullitt,took a leap of faith,paid the money,and im pleased to say up and running with about80% of channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back