Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have box unregistered appearing. I have tried to send email via this site and get message saying that I can't send emails. I am new. Could you help me please and let me know how I can register this box?

i bought this box scanned for the channel as i go to premium channel i press 1819 from remote it show scramble after that a massage display LOGIN MESSAGE NOT REGISTERTED BOX BOX 002661042142
i cannot send email currently

login message not registered box BOX 002661042142

Last edited:
Key2 I answered you already yesterday and linked you to the thread you just posted in,

now read first post on first page of this thread, the info is there

Wish they would read the thread and not skip to last page, all info is in the thread read it so easy posting box number is not a good idea either.

hi my sv6 expiry date is 15/07/2011 iv just noticed next to where it says connected a series of numbers have just appeared, box is still working i just wondered if anybody knew why this was happening cheers

Hi new to this forum, just wondering is the subs a guaranteed 6/12 month, cuz having read quite a bit of this thread it seems starview havn't really kept all their promises lately......

How long is a piece of string ??? if the server isn't raided, then maybe, but as you say the starview people haven't kept all their promises, but they do seem to be trying (and not just the patience of all SV users)lol

nobody knows what guaranteed as you've stated you've read the forums, what you've read is all the info we have, up to you what you do with it :dunno:

just gave my box number and money to starview support. and my box should be active in 24-36 hour. COME ON got faith in u starview.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

can anyone watch movies of there laptop on there svboxe. if so how???

Well I paid mine and have had no probs since, few channels missing but they are working on those on another thread but main sports movies are there,

Download svsupport101 in the download section un zip the file with winrar or another programme run it, put in your email and box number, menu system info, then length of support submit, it looks like nothing has happened it it Has then just wait for support email on how to pay

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Download svsupport101 in the download section un zip the file with winrar or another programme run it, put in your email and box number, menu system info, then length of support submit, it looks like nothing has happened it it Has then just wait for support email on how to pay

I paid my money and I cannot speak highly enough for the service and support I have received. One very very happy customer. Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back