Starview 7 help setup says not connected

i bought box end nov last yr but expiry date read 0909 but its off everything checked and all ok.

Everyone has to buy support now £25 for 6 mths or 45 for 12 there is a thread see support101 downloads techkings or something like that only way anyone will get back on now, just done mine

You have to download the support101 downloads techkings file from the download page on this forum, up zip it with winrar or another programme, run it, it then asks for your email box number and what's wrong with your box click submit, it looks like nothing has happened just wait for an email from the support guys, you will get all the info in the email, there is another thread about what channels and one about the support. If you just do what I said and pay for 6/12 months you will be back on in 24/48 hrs

Added after 3 minutes:

It's under latest in the download page support101

Last edited:
where would it display LONGIN MASSAGE not registered box ? my system info jus says sw: view 2.21 ukc, hw,usb drive, ram and box number displayed! anyone knows what this means? as my expiry date was Nov.

anyone know why its not working now? expiry date is nov, stopped working on monday, does this mean i have to pay now? thought this was only after nov which is the expiry date:(

try powering off at back box modem and router for 30 secs then on,also make sure 1819 is on,its the same for pcs or satbox.;)

Some people have bought boxes and they have never worked from day one, if you have got login not registered message you will have to pay subs only way if you have not got that message and you have latest firmware then I am not sure pm the kiddy

Cheers for all the info, unplugged everything again left it for a while, turned it all back on and its working!! Happy again until Nov fingers crossed:p

Back