Starview 7 - Sky Sports 2 not working

Hi everyone - i've noticed today that Sky Sports 2 on my SV7 isn't working (was hoping to watch the Chelsea - Spuds match). Done all the standard things to try and get it working i.e. done a full channel rescan, flashed the box again with the showmustgoon firmware and scanned again and rebooted the box and my internet connection from my router but no joy.

Is anyone else's Sky Sports 2 down as well or is it just a problem with him? If other peeps' SS2 is working, any helpful advice to get mine up and running? All other channels are working fine including SS1, SS3, SSN etc, its just SS2 that's offline at the moment... P.S I'm in London...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alot of my channels have went down such as most of MTV, most of movies, Nickelodian, SS2,SSN

Last edited:
as long as the sports channels are working i dont care about the rest

the kiddy have a look at it, the football season is coming to a climax, please sort it ASAP, missing some good football here lol

we know your working hard, after the football season is over then you can close it all down if you wish lmao just kidding, people will end up fainting

please have a look and see what the problem is

Think its a general issue with channels not working like Sky sports 2 and a few movie channels. Kiddy any more update????

kiddy get the sports and movie channels up and ruinning and once the football season ends you can do whatever then lol

no football = boredom = suicidal lmao

hi guys wud like sum feedback from around the country,im getting no channels at all(apart from bbc/itv) on sly channels im getting scramble/not connected before i start messing with my sv is anybody else experiencing channel loss,i know the service has been unstable recently but this is the first time ive experienced total loss...wud appreciate sum views thanks

starview 7 not working

my starview gone off this morning at 9.00am done everything reboot etc... the lot but nothing anybody got any suggestions plz:beg::beg:

Hey guys if you've lost some channels follow these instructions to get them back, we are working on getting back 100% but expect this wen new s/w realeased and wer nearly there, I will keep you all updated!

Factory reset the box
Press menu
Right
Up
"Factory Reset" Ok
Wait a few Seconds the box will reboot

Scan for channels
Press Menu
Right
"Auto Search" Ok
"Symbol Rate" Ok
"your rate" OK
"Search" OK
"Wait a few minutes"
"search completed" Ok
Exit
Exit

Turn on channels
Go to sly sports 1
Press 1819 on remote and wait 60 seconds and proving your Internet connection is ok you should be back live!

Kiddy you the man nice1 dude got me sv back
on cant see any new channels but wot the hell realy gratefull looking forward to the new firmware

Back