Starview 7 - Sky Sports 2 not working

frequency of channels do change and when they do they dont work anymore, as said a factory reset is needed after you reset and box reboots i would power off at rear for 20 secs then on,rescan without lan and insert when channels loaded, exit out,rebooting as in power off at rear for 30 secs then on box modem and router,and go to ssp1 and insert 1819 and wait to clear.
non connection at times is a common thing so reboot all units involved.

all sky sports channels are working on starview 6

Hi everyone - i've noticed today that Sky Sports 2 on my SV7 isn't working (was hoping to watch the Chelsea - Spuds match). Done all the standard things to try and get it working i.e. done a full channel rescan, flashed the box again with the showmustgoon firmware and scanned again and rebooted the box and my internet connection from my router but no joy.

Is anyone else's Sky Sports 2 down as well or is it just a problem with him? If other peeps' SS2 is working, any helpful advice to get mine up and running? All other channels are working fine including SS1, SS3, SSN etc, its just SS2 that's offline at the moment... P.S I'm in London...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Back