Starview boxes not connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
myut it would just happen again. starview box week down in april. when i spoke to an engineer he told me he could fix it b

starking tell the truth or is it we cant handle the truth that starview is dead in the wate.

Tell you the truth?... Starview is a product not a living organism it can not die. I think the very fact that the starview has been around for over 15 years speaks for its self, but you have to remember its a hacked network feed and problems do happen and sometimes things don't go according to plan. But we are working on the problems.

Last edited:
no done a runner yet m8 , as say website down for matience and iv no had any updates on activations if anybodys boxs are bck on

Tell you the truth?... Starview is a product not a living organism it can not die. I think the very fact that the starview has been around for over 15 years speaks for its self, but you have to remember its a hacked network feed and problems do happen and sometimes things don't go according to plan. But we are working on the problems.

Well Starkings this is now November and your September deadline has come and gone by 2 months lol and as you did promise then to have everything sorted it has remained the same ......... ohhh sorry worse then before so what is gonna change.

Snez your time frame is almost at an end you promised everyone that their boxes even the blocked ones would all be working between the 1st and the 4th Nov well your time is also running out.
clock1.jpg

DO YOU WANT A SHOVEL OR IS THE HOLE BIG ENOUGH YET.

Last edited:
tell you guys the truth i lost faith in the sv team in the last few week but then my box came back on, i still have 3 boxes which are waiting on activation... the sv team are working hard to get the activations done..

keep up the good work sv!!! i have faith all will be good in the next few days..

tell you guys the truth i lost faith in the sv team in the last few week but then my box came back on, i still have 3 boxes which are waiting on activation... the sv team are working hard to get the activations done..

keep up the good work sv!!! i have faith all will be good in the next few days..

Well we will see what happens tomorrow, since Starkings said Sept for all to be sorted and its still a shambles, then you have snedz saying between 1st and the 4th Nov personally i think its all waffle, even there website is down, but i suppose they are been attacked again ROFL more stories.

Sure you could write a book on the whole affair, The Starview Saga :grin:

Well we will see what happens tomorrow, since Starkings said Sept for all to be sorted and its still a shambles, then you have snedz saying between 1st and the 4th Nov personally i think its all waffle, even there website is down, but i suppose they are been attacked again ROFL more stories.

Sure you could write a book on the whole affair, The Starview Saga :grin:

Give the guys a break there's no year mentioned it could be 2013, perhaps the clones are not ready to be sold.

anybody who comes on and says starview problems are being sorted,who are they trying to convince us or them selfs

Why are people buying starview and paying 45 for a year thats just dumb when you can buy sat box for the same price with a 12 gifted

the starview saga will continue this site givesbad press maybe deadline of The 4th Hasnt been Met This Time But Very Soon Also Website Isnt Priority at the moment gettig activations done is , NO LONG NOW GUYS THATS THE BEST I CAN SAY THE NOW

the starview saga will continue this site givesbad press maybe deadline of The 4th Hasnt been Met This Time But Very Soon Also Website Isnt Priority at the moment gettig activations done is , NO LONG NOW GUYS THATS THE BEST I CAN SAY THE NOW
the deadline of the fourth (alothough it said the third) has not been met sadly but then neither was the one that said soon, the one that said very soon, thursday,this weekend,very soon(again) oh and the week ewhere thry claimed it was actualy all working

Just as i thought full of crap same excuse day after day week after week, well you where given the benefit of the doubt but you have passed that now.

GUYS THE STARVIEW TEAM ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED I SUGGEST PEOPLE START THE BALL ROLLING FOR YOUR PAY PAL CLAIM AND DONT BELIEVE A WORD THEY POST THEY HAVE BEEN STRINGING PEOPLE ALONG WITH THEIR BULL SHIT YOU JUST CANT BELIEVE A WORD OUT OF THEIR MOUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back