Starview Connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
did u get a email back from the guy ?? i got email back yesterday but missed ou last digit of my mac he says it was activatin the now but had to email this morning as i missed out one digit??

hi kiddy i put the show must go on in to my sv7 about a month ago and since then it has been working perfect the only prog missing is sky showcase movies so thanx very much for all your work/ help ps i live in the west mids and i am on vermin media cheers

New on here having same trouble I can't get the place to mail you my mac address any help would be fantastic Cheers

read message and pm from admin as to were to introduce yourself, then come back when name is blue and read first post in this thread, instructions are there

Cheers guys, sent mine fingers crossed, do I have to have smgo installed had mine done was told it was latest software, I live in Sheffield anybody know a fixer here? I travelled to Dudley to get mine flashed This time not sure if I could do it myself .

The Kiddy you stated 24 hours in your post its now been 36 hours and they still aint on
is anyone else having the same problem
after waiting for 24 hours and expecting everything to be ok nothing happens

ok guys here we go i have 4 boxes in front off me all saying not connected

i emailed The Kiddy all mac addresses on monday

still nothing the kiddy told me to rescan and restart which i have done it made no differance

checked ip in network thats picking up

put laptop on same lan connection internets working fine

i am baffled any ideas

hi no i didnt get a email but within a hour of me sending the code the box was back just presumed it was that that had fixed it ??

Added after 6 minutes:

no it just came on

Last edited:
Maybe he's on hol, he has not posted since in response to our posts so maybe it's just bad timing on our part??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back