starview hd combo

starking......I am afraid you are going to need a new doorstop very soon, as the new HD Combo firmware will be released very soon.
Is that because your New! Starview 800HD High Definition Satellite Receiver! has been released and see how sales go maybe ?????
:binoculars:

Starview 800HD is Satellite Receiver the no point no one will buy it

Last edited:
I am afraid you are going to need a new doorstop very soon, as the new HD Combo firmware will be released very soon.

The box in question has no lan, so it will still be a doorstop. But I on the other hand do have, so if firmware can be released before Bolton v Man Utd (ESPN) that would be great !!! Would love to see the Super Whites turn over Man Utd in HD lol

Last edited:
hi i am really sorry i forgot to mention that i have the staview hd combo with lan ethernet port. sorry if you missunderstood me. i have the Carling+_F531_1207.UAD installed at the moment and i am not getting any chanels message is scrambled chanel. all freeview are working but others scramble chanel. i also whent on network on the menu and it says uc net status: disconnected. i also checked the ip on the same menu it says the ip address and mac etc there all filled in. i dont understand what has happen please can someone explain to me how to get me up and running help is very appreciated for my starview hd combo with ethernet port lan

Your going to be told one more time, there is no Firmware for that box at the moment

sorry i understood that there is no firmware for the box but why am i getting uc net staus dissconnectet when my router is connected to the starview box hd combo with ethernet cable please explain to me i understand what you said above but dont understand this hc net status dissconnected

You cant the box is not supported on the Server only works on the Satellite side of things.

You can't until they release new firmware and if/when they do you will then have to fork out for a sub to connect to that said server,

thats if firmware is ever released for it

you need the new firmware but its not been releasetd / have you got a satellite dish on your wall if yes you can get cline and be up and running on sat

thankyou why is starview 7 working on cable and my friends starview hd combo with ethernet on sky he doesent pay nothing atall he told me please tell me why is sv7 kryptview a750 working on cable

thankyou you mentioned above i can get it working on sky sat can you tell me how. i can take my sky box out and put this box with the dish you mentioned read thread below please

you need the new firmware but its not been releasetd / have you got a satellite dish on your wall if yes you can get cline and be up and running on sat

this is the starview forums, keep it on topic

we have a whole section on blade, see link below

and please do some reading before asking questions, you can't expect to be spoonfed everything

Blade Media Satellite.

thankyou for your help i will come back when firmware is released on starview hd combo with ethernet port may be 2weeks to month i think dont you as well mate

Back