starview hd combo

thats where the mix up comes in cable side still does not work,that file he refers too is for sat side so you need a dish, and that box needs the lan.

thats bad m8 the kiddy stated earlier there was going to be a fix for the combo:boo:i kept on telling people get a dish to open up your options.(y)

hi ok will this firmware you mentioned for the starview hd combo with lan. the i got bored one day spiderbox fix the cccam and newcamd gliching and freezing. also after loading this firmware can i go back to my carling dec 2010 without bricking the box. as i want to be on the safe side. yes i am using sat side. can you give me a link to where i can dowload this firmware you mentioned and instruction as i cant find it anywhere for my starview hd combo with lan. does it change any menus and will it not deleate my server settings eg password username as i have 12month sub and i dont want to be loosing this as i paid quite abit you see. thankyou help is apreciated. many thanks

~Why don't you have a good read around instead of posting the same thing twice inside two minutes in two threads :boo:

Hi all, I was one of the first to purchase this SV Combo non LAN, it was probably the worst box I have bought and tended to sit as a door stop most of the time. It did not get much support in the early days and now i have blown the dust off it and am rejoining forums to try to catch up on the sat side (been away awhile!!!) I note it never really got off the ground as the LAN version wiped it out. Well, ebay I guess. I have a 1st gen Proteck brillian box still updating itself.

Freesat

Yes I believe that is what it is now been used for. I have it on a motorized dish so tuned into several other channels as well as an encryption card for the wife!!! got to have a reason to keep a black box on the shelf!! thanks for reply

Back