Starview NOT Resurrected??? STILL DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking people to pay again if u want to be put back on so u pay once dont get a refund then u have to pay a second time but there not a rip off SORT IT OUT come on then thekiddy u and your wife sit there and read this so please tell everyone why this is right.U also said anyone who is not happy can have a refund so how about keeping your word and tell all these people if u going to refund them or put them on and put a end to it all,its good that some r back on i will say that but u need to sort the refunds out or tell them whats what and be done with it,so a simple reply would be nice with out blaming paypal or any one else and end this.

As correctly predicted, it looks like Kiddy has crawled back under his stone again.:whistling:

I really don't understand why he infrequently pops up with some random garbled, unsubstantiated statement, and then disappears never to be heard from again despite the obvious questions coming forward, until he feels the whim to repeat the process all over again.
It's almost like some ridiculous game, taunting those that have lost money and feel ripped off, whilst hoping he can tempt people to send even more money via a route through which there is no chance of a refund.

Either this Kiddy has a very low opinion of his Starview subscribers OR he has nothing whatsoever to do with Starview.

You decide.

As correctly predicted, it looks like Kiddy has crawled back under his stone again.:whistling:

I really don't understand why he infrequently pops up with some random garbled, unsubstantiated statement, and then disappears never to be heard from again despite the obvious questions coming forward, until he feels the whim to repeat the process all over again.
It's almost like some ridiculous game, taunting those that have lost money and feel ripped off, whilst hoping he can tempt people to send even more money via a route through which there is no chance of a refund.

Either this Kiddy has a very low opinion of his Starview subscribers OR he has nothing whatsoever to do with Starview.

You decide.

Prob for the fact that i am back on the scene and can answer him with his lies he has spouted i have tied him up in knots with all his lies lol

According to Mystarview,the activations and subs are nothing to do with them.......Kiddy is just a glorified "TEABOY" and he cannot even do that right.
He comes on here and spouts some drivel in the hope he can screw a few more subscriptions out of people so he can collect more commision.

Kiddy ,The people have spoken,they have no faith in you or your masters product,Do something monumental to restore faith in your Service or dissapear for good.
This is the last place that will actually let you speak,I feel even the patience around here is wearing thin with your rubbish,The people want action not more B****X

my box is still ot on, paid the new way, said the 15th, any suggestions what i should do

Not a lot you can do now, unless you paid by PayPal which you could put in a claim for a refund, if you have paid for it by WorldPay you are not going to get a refund as they dont do refunds Sorry !

Yet another person handed over money to be ripped off yet again lesson learned here do more research !

Unlucky, but you've only got Starview to blame for the appalling service.
It is highly recommended you DO NOT give Starview any more money as the service has been rapidly dwindling down to almost nothing over the last few months and the number of disappointed subscribers has constantly grown as has the list of people who have lost money. You're just yet another who has lost service with no recourse.

You'll have to treat your hubby to a Kryptview box for Christmas.:)

Unlucky, but you've only got Starview to blame for the appalling service.
It is highly recommended you DO NOT give Starview any more money as the service has been rapidly dwindling down to almost nothing over the last few months and the number of disappointed subscribers has constantly grown as has the list of people who have lost money. You're just yet another who has lost service with no recourse.

You'll have to treat your hubby to a Kryptview box for Christmas.
I second what Narpy said, I was with sv up until a few months ago my box is in landfill now after a ceremonial smashing up on the back yard. I lost six months sub on it but small price to pay. I saw what was coming and switched to sat, no looking back and farewell to sv.

a few said they boxs have been activated but got no channels so whats the point a expiry date is not much use is it

Ok its been said now by starview no refunds if u have paid u got to pay again,so some have had to wait over 3 months and get told that, how can anyone say they r not a rip off.What i dont get is how anyone can be silly enough to pay again and on top of that not any movies and others missing,the way i look at this now is site goes off 2 days later site back and say were fixing it pay here then site goes down again comes back say were putting 40 aday on pay now still in all this no movies etc so what have they really fixed apart from pay here,i find the 40 aday is just a scam to take more money and not sort it out yes there put some on but how many r they taking off SIMPLE DONT BUY A STARVIEW.

Last edited:
ok, thanks, thats one grumpy husband with no channels ive got then.
You can make him happy...not like that.!! but get a KV you have time to get one.. i know shelling out again is not fair and just before xmas makes it worse..!! but you have BB and a vermin signal already....so that grumpy husband may just get some action... sporting action..!! that is.. haha

Ok its been said now by starview no refunds if u have paid u got to pay again,so some have had to wait over 3 months and get told that, how can anyone say they r not a rip off.What i dont get is how anyone can be silly enough to pay again and on top of that not any movies and others missing,the way i look at this now is site goes off 2 days later site back and say were fixing it pay here then site goes down again comes back say were putting 40 aday on pay now still in all this no movies etc so what have they really fixed apart from pay here,i find the 40 aday is just a scam to take more money and not sort it out yes there put some on but how many r they taking off SIMPLE DONT BUY A STARVIEW.

Feel sorry for the people that know nothing or dont go on forums :(

40 a day times 100,000 boxes is 5.5 yrs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back