starview supporter 1.02

My quam is 64 I am in Yorkshire all channels working but I had to find the duplicates in channel list and delete the movie channels ones that did not work now have all

Hi guys! Am new with all this ! I got starview and it's expired so would like to know how to subscribe ?? Can some help pls

Hi guys ! I just payed subscription to starview for 6 month ! Is there anything that I got to do now for my box to work ??

Hi guys ! I just payed subscription to starview for 6 month ! Is there anything that I got to do now for my box to work ??

Yes mate,
all you have to do now is to be patient and wait for the starview team to get back to you and knock you on, it can take up to 72 hours (3 days)
Enjoy

Sorry, I meant to say, have you flashed the box with the SMGO firmware??, the instructions are in the readme in the download

Last edited:
Hi ! No I didnt flash it yet ! I couldn't download the file from techkings ! It's says am not allowed to do so yet !

Your name has turned blue, and you have 3 posts so you should be able to download it now mate. How did you subscribe without the download???

Hi , been trying to download the software from techking not really lucky so far ! Am using utorent and it just didn't start downloading yet ! Can someone advise pls

Hi guys ! Thanks for you help again , after paying yesterday on mystarview my box it's working fine I didn't even need to flash it !

hi mate, do you know how can i renew my sub

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

hi mate, do you know how can i renew my sub, i have been reffered to this thread but dont who to approach for renewal

my starview 7 has gone down showing a blue screen with box number on can still get free view would this download fix it many thanks:(

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

my starview 7 has gone down showing a blue screen with box number on can still get free view would this download fix it many thanks:(

Back