starview supporter 1.02

I am interested in renewing my subscriptions for the next 12 months as my 6 months have run out, could you please let me know what and who I need to get in touch with please, Keith aly

subs

I am interested in renewing my subscriptions for the next 12 months as my 6 months have run out, could you please let me know what and who I need to get in touch with please, Keith aly

go to and then to subscribe to vip

Last edited by a moderator:
first post. Thanks for having me.

I have a Starview 7 box. All connected and am picking up 250 channels....thats 250 SCRAMBLED channels.

So...obvious question...how do I get unscrambled.

I haven't used the box for ages and followed all instructions....pressed 1819...nowt happened. Being honest I wasn't expecting it to but hey, you8 gotta try haven't you ? ;-)

So...

What next ?

Hope this is ok and I am not coming across as an ignorant div.

Thanks to all in advance.

Ta

Downloaded file from first post and completed the "Support Request" app.

When I try to "Submit" my request, nothing happens and the message Starview Support 1.02 (not responding) appears at the top of the window.

Tried this several times. Same thing happens everytime. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

thanks

Well I will just say they will now have your info several times, nothing should happen rubbish I know but thee you go

Hi my 6 months subsciption ended on the 16th june i have used the link on the first page what is the next process for re-connection can anybody advise .

Hi,

I am new to this site and dont know how to, but i hope you can help. I want to get the subscription for couple of starview boxes for 6 months. can you please help and guide me into the right direction so i can get these working.

Download the attached file, unzip it, then run it, and it will give you all th einfo needed, you may not have been able to download the file before, but now that your name has turned blue, you should be good to go. And please don't PM, all questions will be answered here in the open forum,
thanks,
Wheelo

Back