starview the box channels gone dublin

hey, seems most of the channels on starview 2 are now gone in dublin, all bbc's c4 utv and a load more, anyone else having the same issue? the basic nthell pack is workin as normal when cable is plugged into tv, was wondering if this has also happened to people with the latest firmware

cheers

shane

yes m8 it looks like it has....peeps with the SV4 are saying that they have lost some channels 2day

listen guys we are not going to get them back but cash in on them put them on buy and sell all boxes working in Tipperary and cho**s areas

i wonder does this mean were a step closer to n3? im kinda happy cause there's only so much dave and top gear ye can actually watch!

true m8 but not nag3 yet cashflow problems nag3 rollout in about 6 mts approx

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

In Dublin,starview box dropped BBC1/2,Ch4,UTV is that all

the last few evenings they testing mmds cause my channels all scrambled 4 a while then they come back but its only a matter of time i suppose

another lot gone on the replay lite....oh woe is me, alas poor replay i loved you so well

all star view boxws are gone sv4 with the usb will be gone by oct nov
ntl have upgraded all cable signals if not your area will be soon
got a reply from a guy in europe sayin nag 3 is cracked but they are hanging on to it
till they have made enough money from all other dvbs
so hang on to the boxes till x-mas at least
or get a dish and sat box 4000 channels
don,t bother with buying any other dvb syour wasting your time and money

Back