Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

just sayins things as they stand m8 box t my subs supposed to run out this mnth but got extended to june
y have a go at me just glad the box is working agian after been off so long after all i did pay for it
if i were to say sv are shite u would agree with me coz i like what i am gettin now u slag me ..
no glitchin with sv as i said before sv was a good service when it was running so i not gonna complain my box is W.O.R.K.I.N

yeah mine was extended till june just put it on this morning to have a look as i heard some movies have come bac on and i'm not connected and expire date has gone aswell so much for the 6 month free gift lol

more like zombies Nicky, than Phoenix from the flames lol.
Readying themselves for a new box and new 2 year subs.

All channels back on here, maybe half a dozen not on but thats it, subs up end of march but dont think i will pay again, just lost all trust in everything to do with SV, i just think i am one of the lucky ones that paid his yearly sub and got 8 out of the 12 months he paid for.

I knew i saw a pair of trainers in here wheelo but HT got them removed..!! lol (sorry its not on the subject but neither was those trainers..!!)

All my starview channels are working, subs due next month... reluctant to re-sub..

Now why would you be reluctant to pay might i ask lol all the channels are working so whats the problem lol are you afraid to lose your money lol

All my starview channels are working, subs due next month... reluctant to re-sub..
Sorry to be frank Timg but gullible and dangling the carrot springs to mind.. i said i was gonna be frank..!! As your reluctant you obviously have doubts..wheelo and boxt are right.. if/when it goes pear shape next time will you be back in here calling for SV blood/name calling/activation effing dates in 10 years time etc etc... No one can stop you from subbing but is it a chance you want to take..or a KV with no subs..!! or a slybox F3.. (novice edition..!! )

most of my channels have gone again saying no signal in cluding bbc 1 bbc 2 itv but i still have the sports channels?

can any one help me please pm me thanks

whats to pm everybody was told to move forward kv or sat,remember the dodo bird that died also

Attachments

• Dodo_1.jpg
    Dodo_1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 26
forever getting grieve with these boxes lol gonna put a hammer to it soon

Forget soon.. do it NOW..!! or we will re write your name without the 9 in it..!! No seriously an9us just get rid..and you will have one less thing to worry about..!

Back