stb emulator pro problem

Sounds as tho the provider has hardware locked each device if purchased 5 single subs.
You can clone a mag box mac on stb emu pro you change the mac on stb emu to clone the one of the mag but if its hardware locked nothing can be done

Sounds as tho the provider has hardware locked each device if purchased 5 single subs.
You can clone a mag box mac on stb emu pro you change the mac on stb emu to clone the one of the mag but if its hardware locked nothing can be done
But why would someone clone another mac code for what purpose as all with the same provider

Getting late for you now so midnight BED TIME :ROFLMAO:

He is trying to use them at different addresses they could be IP or ISP locked.
If mag boxes arnt in use at present time ip lock won't make a difference as it only locks to 1st connection bud.
For example if I was watching my sub at a friend's house and ip lock was on it would lock it to that so no one at home could use it, if I used at home with ip lock it would lock to that and not use anywhere else till the 1st connection is killed

If mag boxes arnt in use at present time ip lock won't make a difference as it only locks to 1st connection bud.
For example if I was watching my sub at a friend's house and ip lock was on it would lock it to that so no one at home could use it, if I used at home with ip lock it would lock to that and not use anywhere else till the 1st connection is killed
And what about ISP lock some used to lock to the ISP provider used when first setup when I was with one iptv provider they switched isp lock off for a magbox i used to setup for a mate he was with different ISP from me and set his magbox up at my home.

And what about ISP lock some used to lock to the ISP provider used when first setup when I was with one iptv provider they switched isp lock off for a magbox i used to setup for a mate he was with different ISP from me and set his magbox up at my home.
Different panels have different options and certain panels can lock that ip address and service provider to the mac address. I would turn off that feature.

When you got your sub off your provider did you give them all 5 MAC addresses? If you only gave them one then this would explain your problem. If this is the case then set the same MAC on each box but remember to only use one at a time.
I have used one at a time. Only one will work. My friend in Toronto gave me his information, different provider, and it works. I then put one of my addresses into a new portal ( erased the sn number ) it would only give the screen to call my provider. I then put the only mac address that works, and no problems. Basically, I would like to know as to why my other 4 do not work, even though they are active and paid for.

I agree with @urie. Ask your provider to 'Reset STB Lock'

1621971417390.png

Back