Stbemu - STB blocked help

Fairbud

Hi, I'm using stbemu Pro but it's showing "Your STB is blocked call the provider". My portal is XXX.XXX.XXX but I can't contact my provider (seem to be ignoring me).

I tried a new provider but they said my MAC was already in use by another device. Any ideas on what I can do?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it hasn't already been banned, there is every possibility that it will be because you put up your providers portal on an open forum.
The portal is not your address, it is the providers, the Mac address relates directly to you.
You cannot put up line details on TechKings, or any other forum.

As for your problem between the two providers, the only thing I can suggest is that both are reselling for the same person., so you can't get a DIFFERENT line, as you are already on the same server.
After that, I'll leave it to our other experts.

If it hasn't already been banned, there is every possibility that it will be because you put up your providers portal on an open forum.
The portal is not your address, it is the providers, the Mac address relates directly to you.
You cannot put up line details on TechKings, or any other forum.

As for your problem between the two providers, the only thing I can suggest is that both are reselling for the same person., so you can't get a DIFFERENT line, as you are already on the same server.
After that, I'll leave it to our other experts.

Thanks for your reply. I haven't posted it anywhere before so that can't be the reason. Its been working for a few months and was a 12 mth subscription. Suddenly just stopped. The only change I've made on my device was to network unlock it, but I doubt that will have anything to do with it.

100% you are using a reseller and the person you contacted for a new sub is reselling the same service.

use someone else who isnt reselling or has their own server.

Thanks everyone, I am fairly new to this. Can i ask for suggestions, or is there somewhere on this site for iptv services? Really appreciate help so far.. All makes perfect sense. Really helpful forum!

if your using a reseller simple solution is for you to change the last digit of the mac address. . its fairly easy to overcome.

open the app > hold in select button and go to settings > profiles > use your profile you set up on > stb configuration > go to mac address click on it and change the last digit.

once you've done that go back to who you want to buy from and set up with them.

Back