Storm Eunice red weather warning

I put up a lean to car port last year on my property with a corrugated roof , I was out Monday afternoon adding another 100 or so fixings to the roof in anticipation for this storm that hits us tomorrow early morning. Make sure everything tied down because if the forecasters are corrects, it's apparently going to be one of the worst storms in decades. And it's going straight over the top of me 😬.

Screenshot_20220217-102258_Twitter.jpg

SmartSelect_20220217-101421_Facebook.gif

My BBQ outside was tipped over when I woke up in the morning :LOL: :LOL:

Gona be rough tomorrow and heading into the weekend.

Unless you really really have to go out just stay in guys and stay safe also.

Reactions: m4u
My BBQ outside was tipped over when I woke up in the morning :LOL: :LOL:

Gona be rough tomorrow and heading into the weekend.

Unless you really really have to go out just stay in guys and stay safe also.
You bbq in the winter. 😅 Must like yours bbqs

It's the first red weather warning in eight years.
It's going to be squeaky bum time for a lot of people.
Worst arrives here midday to 6pm, I've got a wood burner so might borrow my mates chainsaw at weekend, I'm sure there'll be plenty of trees and branches I can purloin

Okay who has backup sorted if power goes out lamps charged up , phone charged up , candles if using with matches or lighter and not near flammable objects.
Camping kit or other for cooking or lighting.
Hmm plastic sheeting ropes etc in case something bad happens.
Dont worry about no signal on sat dish sitting in next doors lawn.
Hopefully trees were not on the long finger to be ripped out if covered in foliage.
Stay safe folks in this BLOW job when it moves houses.

Okay who has backup sorted if power goes out lamps charged up , phone charged up , candles if using with matches or lighter and not near flammable objects.
Hopefully trees were not on the long finger to be ripped out if covered in foliage.
I just hope no cars are destroyed lol.

Last time we had strong winds few years ago my apple tree was ripped up.

Just got a gallon of fuel for this this am,
Nearly 10 fkn quid for 5 odd litres of petrol, when TF did it get to that price,????16451286602351241480473880763504.jpg

I put up a lean to car port last year on my property with a corrugated roof , I was out Monday afternoon adding another 100 or so fixings to the roof in anticipation for this storm that hits us tomorrow early morning. Make sure everything tied down because if the forecasters are corrects, it's apparently going to be one of the worst storms in decades. And it's going straight over the top of me 😬.

View attachment 71841

View attachment 71842
Id love to get serious with Lucy :LOL:

Got loads of stuff that I take to France twice a year, gas stoves, lanterns, head torches, huge tarpaulins, hundreds of AA & AAA batteries, 6 fully charged 12V batteries and usb chargers, radio and Android devices for TV/movies etc.
Plenty of long life milk in case power is out for any length of time

Back