Stream any torrent movie or tvshow with very high quality in engima2 box

majd88

Torrent streaming is wonderful,exceptional enjoyment experience,if you do not try it you will miss a lot.
watch any tvshow or movie with very high quality and 4k resolution.
More.... subtitles is almost available in your language.

few steps you are far from this unique experience.

Install TSmedia by any telent client(putty,dcc) by the follwoing script after open connection with the box

Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSmedia/software_official/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

download the attached torrent addon to any known folder in your pc,then copy it by any ftp software(dcc,winscp,filezella) to /tmp path of your box

From main menu of your box open TSmedia/desktop/package installer and select movies_ytslt_1.0.8 and hit install(rc green)

back to main menu of TSmedia and open movies&series section and open YTS WIFY

search for your movie or tv show or select one from the list and start watching .

Attachments

• movies_ytslt_1.0.8.zip
    250 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
some pictures

screenshot-1909.png

screenshot-1910.png

screenshot-1911.png

Last edited:
You will need vpn for torrents not used torrents for a few years I just use firestick with a few movie apps

yes in some countries torrents downloads are restricted or illegal,in this case vpn service should be used.

stopped using torrents years back to risky but started using it with some kodi addons via real debrid it goes to debrid server and your not sharing it.

Far more straight forward just to use the E2 i player, everything on there that you would need
What about subtitles, I just downloaded Dreamplex on Zgemma H9S, and connected my own plex server (local), movies play great but no subtitles, which is 100% no good, wife and I are in our 60's and watch everything with subtitles. My own IPTV providers VOD we can't watch either.

TSmedia has built in known subssupport engine and download best rated subtitle by any language for any movie or tv show.
never failed to find subtitle.

What about subtitles, I just downloaded Dreamplex on Zgemma H9S, and connected my own plex server (local), movies play great but no subtitles, which is 100% no good, wife and I are in our 60's and watch everything with subtitles. My own IPTV providers VOD we can't watch either.
Never checked for subtitles as I have never had the need, but I do see what you mean, hope you do find something that suits yours.

In e2iplayer when movie is playing just press blue button and if it has subs you can enable them if not it gives you option to download them from choice of servers you just then pick you language and what ones you want from list.

e2player has good subtitles downloader but the problem it is closed by his coder and no longer maintained officially so many times failed to get the proper subtitles.
Don't see how that has got anything to do with it some host or servers you download or view film or series have actual subs that will auto download when selected others you need to search the given subtitle sites listed that would be the same for any type of media player even kodi.

Remember this is not a live stream you sometimes have to put some effort into it can take a few subs download to get correct ones that are in sync rather than messing about trying to sync then via e2iplayer or e2istream

Last edited:
Don't see how that has got anything to do with it some host or servers you download or view film or series have actual subs that will auto download when selected others you need to search the given subtitle sites listed that would be the same for any type of media player even kodi.
Kodi gives you the option to set up a default Subtitle site ( as well as others as back up ), it literally means a one-click subtitle selection process. It works better than any other media player when set up correctly. This of course relies on the movie/tv show file being correctly named . I use a free media manager to automatically rename my own files before adding my content to kodi. A lot of VOD content is wrongly named and results in the " no subtitles found" response.
After looking at the content in E2i player, I would suggest its not worth using most of the movie sites listed are no longer "live", it clearly isn't being maintained.
I deleted it.

Last edited:
Yes I have used kodi and had it setup to auto download subs when you clicked on the subs button, but as you said lot movie/tv shows not correctly named I mostly just use sub because I like a lot of the japanese and chinese martial arts films :laughing:

Subtitles never perfect but with experience in choosing from what site to watch and the player you can get some knowledge how to manage subtitles
The best thing to search for movie with built in subtitle.however you should have some experience in selection of subtitle files suggested by search engines
My experience with TSmedia more than kodi and e2player and most of the time i get the proper subtitle ,because TSmedia has different subtitle search engine(subsupport) and search for movies subtitle based on imdb id for the movie.
also TSmedia has ability to play torrent movies and if you are lucky and torrents are not restricted for you or you have vpn or realdebrid account ,you can get the proper subtitle because most torrent movies nowadays include subtitles files and you can select the one for your language.

Subtitles never perfect but with experience in choosing from what site to watch and the player you can get some knowledge how to manage subtitles
The best thing to search for movie with built in subtitle.however you should have some experience in selection of subtitle files suggested by search engines
My experience with TSmedia more than kodi and e2player and most of the time i get the proper subtitle ,because TSmedia has different subtitle search engine(subsupport) and search for movies subtitle based on imdb id for the movie.
also TSmedia has ability to play torrent movies and if you are lucky and torrents are not restricted for you or you have vpn or realdebrid account ,you can get the proper subtitle because most torrent movies nowadays include subtitles files and you can select the one for your language.
Thanks for reply, I wasn't aware that TS MEDIA supported Real Debrid, so your saying I can input my RD account in TSM and set it to only play torrents cached in RD, therefor I don't need a vpn?

For now realdebrid not enabled in TSmedia and still under testing but one of the TSmedia team members preparing pocorntime addon and include realdebrid account and the work is going on to use realdebrid in the supported servers.
with popcorntime with realdebrid you do not need vpn also you have the property of direct streaming of torrent without download the torrent first.
screenshot-1918.png

screenshot-1919.png

Back