Streaming 3 o'clock football

Yes but you need a Canada login, my details are Hooky but guaranteed 12 months, been replaced once so far so good!
Got one works on phone fine. Won't work on shield for some reason I have read somewhere it could be resolution settings. I will try on buzz stick

Have you cleared data and cache on app and have vpn set to Canada before putting Dazn app on?

Seen on a few places some mention to have data and cache cleared and to have VPN on before opening the main app.

What my firestick says, update app, but won't , and it's same one on all 3 good job I don't like firesticks.

It has to be something to do with sheild. Because working fine on phone and buzz stick.

The only difference sheild is on a 4k TV. Only option left is change hdmi cable to try and disable HDR10

Finally got it working. I didn't ask for Canadian dazan so they gave a UK one. Changed and all is good. Doesn't explain how it worked on mobile and buzz box.

Finally got it working. I didn't ask for Canadian dazan so they gave a UK one. Changed and all is good. Doesn't explain how it worked on mobile and buzz box.

Simple thing in the end but at least you got the Dazn app working on your shield now which is the main thing.

Just couldn't understand why it would work on phone and buzz stick
When you say worked on the phone and buzz ..did it load the Canada stuff or uk ...didn't thinks its possible to use the UK one with a Canada vpn...anyway alls well that ends well..

Could of been using UK one on phone as I tried to cast to sheild and it wouldn't work

I thought its the log in that's make it Canada! My app came from Google play, I added the login and set the VPN to Toronto.

I thought its the log in that's make it Canada! My app came from Google play, I added the login and set the VPN to Toronto.
DAZN available in a few countries and using a VPN can show you the Canada content...only one it won't work with is if the DAZN account was set up in UK...it doesn't allow a VPN to change location

Your right can't cast with a VPN... by using one your not on same network I guess so makes sense if you think abt it that way ..took me a while to figure out at first lol
It’s a weird one as if they have to be on same network then it wouldn’t let you cast from 4g to a tv but can.
But I was thinking same as not on same network but then as I’ve said above can cast on 4g to a tv lol

Back