Streaming 3 o'clock football

DAZN available in a few countries and using a VPN can show you the Canada content...only one it won't work with is if the DAZN account was set up in UK...it doesn't allow a VPN to change location
Mines set up from Canada, I'm told by provider that if I log out and in other countries open, like spain

Mines set up from Canada, I'm told by provider that if I log out and in other countries open, like spain
Yeah he is right if it's setup in canada then your free to use your VPN on Spain..Germany etc ...thats best thing with DAZN your logins portable so can be used to check out content that DAZN shows in other countries...if you don't use your VPN and open app it will also allow you access to the DAZN uk content..only uk created logins have a restriction 👍

I have to admit I didnt know that the restrictions with Dazn were that much especially in the UK compared to the other countries Dazn works in.

So great information regarding Dazn and how to bypass the restrictions etc for others in the future by you guys in here.

I have to admit I didnt know that the restrictions with Dazn were that much especially in the UK compared to the other countries Dazn works in.

So great information regarding Dazn and how to bypass the restrictions etc for others in the future by you guys in here.
They are not that bad once you get the correct login. They are not going to have the same content in the UK because of 3pm kickoffs. I think you need a good VPN as well I am led to believe only a handful work

They are not that bad once you get the correct login. They are not going to have the same content in the UK because of 3pm kickoffs. I think you need a good VPN as well I am led to believe only a handful work

Ye I have read how stringent DAZN have been trying to disrupt people using VPN to access their service for different content.

Not sure which VPNs currently work well with DAZN. Could be wrong but have seen some mention Surfshark working well.

I have IPvanish and cracked nord one I am pretty sure both are problematic with DAZN.

Finding the right VPN to with with DAZN can be a bit tricky but that is really the only thing as once your sorted on that front your laughing.

I can confirm...Nord, Express and Surf all work
Good to know,
I have surf and will try tomorrow,
So am I right in thinking you first sign up to Canadian Dazn with a Canadian VPN then you have fairly much widespread access with any country.?

apart from UK

Good to know,
So am I right in thinking you first sign up to Canadian Dazn with a Canadian VPN then you have fairly much widespread access with any country.?

apart from UK
Hi yes pretty much mate or send me a DM as there are alternatives to actually registering and paying for a legit DAZN.

Good to know,

apart from UK
You just have to make sure it's a Canadian login. I just downloaded dazan from app store turned on VPN and logged in

Good to know,

apart from UK

If you get yourself a canadian account and with any accounts for any service make sure there is warranty just in case goes down then you can get a replacement and set VPN to canada and should be good to go.

If you get yourself a canadian account and with any accounts for any service make sure there is warranty just in case goes down then you can get a replacement and set VPN to Canada and should be good to go.
He is not talking of buying a hacked/cracked account from some guy somewhere with/without a guarantee, he is talking of buying a legitimate account illegitimately via the use of a VPN.
Clear as mud LMAO

He is not talking of buying a hacked/cracked account from some guy somewhere with/without a guarantee, he is talking of buying a legitimate account illegitimately via the use of a VPN.
Clear as mud LMAO

My bad.

Still best to know all the options available lol.

Buying a genuine one is more of a pain I think. But there are instructions on the net

Another tip some boxes keep apps open in the background make sure you close down dazan before changing VPN location. Otherwise you will need to reinstall dazan

I've bought legit dazn accounts in the past. Was a bit of a pain to sign up, had to google how to do it. But was smooth sailing afterwards. Worked fine with Nordvpn and no need to worry about the password being changed right before kick-off etc.

Even if you pay monthly, it's about £12. for all prem and ucl games.

I've bought legit dazn accounts in the past. Was a bit of a pain to sign up, had to google how to do it. But was smooth sailing afterwards. Worked fine with Nordvpn and no need to worry about the password being changed right before kick-off etc.

Even if you pay monthly, it's about £12. for all prem and ucl games.
If you go to the right place only takes 20 seconds to get new a/c. Another 20 to login

If you go to the right place only takes 20 seconds to get new a/c. Another 20 to login
£12 a month seems OK for legit! But it's not legit really as you need a vpn to con them.
For 10% of that annual cost you can get a shared one for a year! when my went down and replaced, I logged out and went to iptv and the game had not reached the place it went off at

Back