Stuck on boot

Have you tried holding the front power button on the box as soon as you see FLSH?

Also tried naming noforce to force on USB?

Have a look around, there may be one for an old router or something?
what i have done in the pasts is used my router psu for the zgemma and swapped them over to get the box flashed/working and then swapped back, obviously if it works he'll have to order one from fleabay

The zgemma rating on that box is 2 amp so 2.5 should be ample but i have needed to use bigger before now to get the box to boot. (jump leads) so to speak

Have you tried holding the front power button on the box as soon as you see FLSH?

Also tried naming noforce to force on USB?
Yep tried that no joy
Have a look around, there may be one for an old router or something?
what i have done in the pasts is used my router psu for the zgemma and swapped them over to get the box flashed/working and then swapped back, obviously if it works he'll have to order one from fleabay
Will check my q router see if same fitting

When done fat 32 baz and i would use a bare bones openatv 61 as that would have been on the box at the time they were out new. Only until you get it flashed. Then use the rear port and power up hitting the front power button. If that fails change to force and use a bigger psu

Will try 6.1 and gunna order a psu off amazon for delivery tomoz order that and see how it goes
I may have 1 here you can have and got devices going out in the post by 4.30 ,Give me 15 mins to have a look. Have you tried now with the new format stick

Back