Stuck on boot

It will be down to the USB stick. Try a couple of different sticks they domt like cheap sticks Kingston or sandisk best. Look through links on here about using different programs to format a had a nightmare with sa.e thing ended up going Tesco buying a new USB and worked straight away it wont be anything else down to the stick

It will be down to the USB stick. Try a couple of different sticks they domt like cheap sticks Kingston or sandisk best. Look through links on here about using different programs to format a had a nightmare with sa.e thing ended up going Tesco buying a new USB and worked straight away it wont be anything else down to the stick
Tried Kingston sandisk mate I mentioned yesterday what usb was used lol

Everyone says zgemmas fussy about usb sticks I had three zgemmas and never had any bother with any usb sticks even the cheap ones, mabey just lucky.

Everyone says zgemmas fussy about usb sticks I had three zgemmas and never had any bother with any usb sticks even the cheap ones, mabey just lucky.
Always used same USB over years never let me down think box is just fcuked tbh only thing I havnt tried is command line for atv grogs won't install as not got USB to initialise ect

Always used same USB over years never let me down think box is just fcuked tbh only thing I havnt tried is command line for atv grogs won't install as not got USB to initialise ect
Don't you have another box setup with a storage device? If you have then power off box add that storage device and power on.

Guy had problems few weeks back and we downloaded windows software that would format usb as ext4 you can download it DiskGenius

Last edited:
Do you have many usbs Baz, I remember flashing a h2s for my mates son about 6 months ago, Tried all mine about 6 or 7 all brand names, it just wouldnt flash, ended up asking a few of my kids for any spare usbs, got a few of them and it was the 12th one I tried that worked, a 16gb no namer, just a basic cheap one that my youngest son had from college that done the job.

Do you have many usbs Baz, I remember flashing a h2s for my mates son about 6 months ago, Tried all mine about 6 or 7 all brand names, it just wouldnt flash, ended up asking a few of my kids for any spare usbs, got a few of them and it was the 12th one I tried that worked, a 16gb no namer, just a basic cheap one that my youngest son had from college that done the job.
Its not that it's not flashing as it displays flash then when it comes to booting up just says boot with red dot

Could this be one of those rare occasions when the box cant be saved, hope not, but there must be a lot of members following this thread now to see the final outcome.

Tried with my hdd in box grog free range goes through all setup installs but just hangs on boot.

If you was to get a new cable box in between H5 and the h9t which would you go for as cable is not a strong point to me lol

Last edited:
Tried with my hdd in box grog free range goes through all setup installs but just hangs on boot.

If you was to get a new cable box in between H5 and the h9t which would you go for as cable is not a strong point to me lol
Need to get the box jtagged now then bazz

Back