stuck on boot

my mates icloud 2 plus is stuck on boot , hes done nothing apart from turn it off overnight ( no f/w updates or anything ) any ideas

thanks

Try removing usb and rebooting. If thats no good has he a backup image he can install? Make sure before that he has his server backed up. To do this try connecting a pc to the box wirelessly with an ftp program. I use DCC

It should have a usb at all times with a swapfile set up and epg to save to it. Takes stress of box internals. Try reflashing and put permanent usb in. Have a read other threads here or in dl section for all u need. Let me know if stuck

---------- Post Merged at 04:33 PM ----------

You can just flash an image from dls here and all ull have to is ftp the sever back over and set sky to ur region

Go here
Vix helios017 Cloud ibox2+ 07.07.14 - Downloads - TechKings

And click the download link.
Unrar/unzip the file and open it until you see the 'xpeedlx' folder. Put this folder on the usb stick.
Turn off box.
Insert usb in rear.
Turn on box and wait til says done or about 7 minutes to be safe.
Turn off box and Remove usb and delete xpeedlx.
Now insert usb/hdd that will permanently live in box and reboot.
Go to system-setup-storage devices-initialise. And initialise ur usb.
Then reboot box when done.
Then get back to me.

right got the image on and all the free to air channels are there . downloaded dcc and connected to the icloud , can you please advise which folder i place his line in....

thanks for all the help

clueless

( Go to var>etc and scroll down to CCcam.cfg. you can right-click on this and click Edit. )

struggling to add the ccconfig file, ive got var and ect but cant see where I click edit as I have no ccfg file in the list...

wat am i doing wrong

thanks

Last edited:
You need to create a txt file on ur pc.
Use wordpad. Rename it from new.... to CCcam.cfg.
Then try and open it. Youll prob have to select wordpad as program to open with. Enter ur line in here and ftp to box etc folder

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ----------

If u quickly contact ur supplier they might just email you ur line in a CCcam.cfg file for you.

---------- Post Merged at 08:35 PM ----------

It wont allow me to upload 1 here.

ive got that

Cc file is saved but I'm struggling adding it..

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 PM ----------

Do I need to turn anything on within the icloud settings

There is no CCcam.cfg in mine sorry as I delete it so I can post online.
Pming you a cccam with details replaced wih stars so you know how it should look.
If you cant dl it pm me email and I'll dropbox it

---------- Post Merged at 11:23 PM ----------

should look like this

N: *****.****.me ***** cust** s**** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

and be called CCcam.cfg

Back