Suitable DVD backup Software

NWR

Hi all,

I've already had a look at the previous posts, but I'm not sure if the recommended software will still work.

The situation I have is that I am having a clear out of my garage, and I've got a cupboard full of DVD's that I would like to back up onto a portable hard drive then dispose of them.

Ideally I don't want to have to pay for software to do this.

Can you point me in the right direction please.

Thank you.

Regards

NWR

Hi all,

I've already had a look at the previous posts, but I'm not sure if the recommended software will still work.

The situation I have is that I am having a clear out of my garage, and I've got a cupboard full of DVD's that I would like to back up onto a portable hard drive then dispose of them.

Ideally I don't want to have to pay for software to do this.

Can you point me in the right direction please.

Thank you.

Regards

NWR
probably a lot quicker just trying to download the movies it take time to rip dvds and the faster the pc the better. or if possible try and get hold of
DVDFab All-In-One

probably a lot quicker just trying to download the movies it take time to rip dvds and the faster the pc the better. or if possible try and get hold of
DVDFab All-In-One
100% - It is a time consuming process to rip and encode DVD's (often 2 pass encoding process for good results) you will be much quicker downloading the movies. I used to use Handbrake

I would just go and download them and look for the most recent ripped copy of the film - maybe x265 to save some disk space.

Thank you for all your replies, it's much appreciated.

Unfortunately, There are box sets that I'm not able to download, such as Rising Damp, etc.

NWR

Unfortunately, There are box sets that I'm not able to download, such as Rising Damp, etc.

NWR
just typed Rising Damp into stremio

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    338.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    677.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    68 KB · Views: 3
@NWR , just to let you know if you have i.e. real dedrid ,and select debrid file to play you can also copy link to download but even selecting a debrid torrent file it will also go to your real debrid torrent downloads list and you can download via debrid at high speed via their servers .

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
I took a screenshot a couple of days ago and forgot to post it. Looks like there is a torrent with seeders
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 15.14.51.png
DM me if you want the torrent file

NWR
If you post some of the other
torrents you are after I can a have a look for you.
That’s if you don’t use Real Debrid or similar.

Back