Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

Never heard of Mac address needed for m3u line but you might be able to edit Mac address in network settings or as above ask provider to change it for you.

no I didn't back up the box before I flashed,
good idea to take a backup from other box and try to load that
sul's log says "Failed top open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_goat sources.xml"
tried editing it in network settings but it won't change to lower case, (ABC1ABC!)
don’t think you need a Mac code mate for bouquet maker just username and password

For suls you need an iptv url from provider and a epg url from provider you dont have to enter any username and password as there in the urls
Sorry mate mine is automatically generated when I put my details in
Mine is done with a script and I just enter my username and password
Still don’t think you need your Mac code though
And he should have the url if he’s got the m3u

Last edited:
Unlikely to be anything to with the Mac address (it shouldn't be case sensitive anyway)

You say you get the message -
Failed top open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_goat sources.xml

Is that the only message in Bouquet Maker Plugin -> Show log? Does the file '/etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_goat sources.xml' exist if so try deleting it first.

What happens if you try pasting the m3u url into a browser on your PC?

Its the only message in show log
File is not in etc/epgimport
I have a multi room iptv sub, so I believe they use my mac code's & ip address to make sure I'm cheating with the sub
since the provider changed his server I never been able to connect using my pc, (again think its mac code locked)
been thinking about getting another provider as a backup so this is pushing down that road, still got c/s for most of my EPL games so not a big issue

Your provider may not be using m3u style lines anymore some supplies have changed to API and Mac only for added security apparently (Xtream codes words not mine) ask your supplier see what they say.

I used versions of e2m3u2bouquet 0.6.x, 0.7.x & 0.8.1
I'll try 0.8.2 later
I think its got to be the MAC code, can't be 100% that its still the same as it was, (but how can a MAC code change just with reflashing, ) my iptv suppler uses mac codes of my boxes as well as usernames & Passwords
looking at the old routers logs (changed router in the summer) it shows same mac code but at in lowercase
in the zgemma box info sectionit shows all in uppercase
I have the same problem "Failed top open epg source /etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_goat sources.xml", did you get it sorted goatie?

Sorry if this has been asked already but whenever I change the config file and reupload it to my Zgemma H2S the provider I set up disappears completely.

I have tried doing it a few times but I get the same problem every time.

Has anybody had this issue before?

Suls have released a new generator method, this does pretty much the same as my Yolasite gen but use this method as its more updated.

Plugin Install Generator

plugin_install_generator-300x188.gif

You can download a generator that will let you enter your details and generate a one line install command with the plugin preconfigured. Right click on the following link select ‘save link as’ and then save to your PC – generator download. You can then run the generator by opening the downloaded file.

Open your plugins menu, there should now be a plugin named ‘IPTV Bouquet Maker (IPTV for Enigma2 – E2m3u2bouquet plugin)’

P.S @Neon Dusk im not sure if your one of the developers if you are OpemnATV 6.3 beta has changed wget and has certificate issues.

To get around this to download config.xml you need to use
Code:
wget -O /tmp/config.xml --no-check-certificate install  "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/su1s/e2m3u2bouquet/master/generator_config.xml"

Sadly I haven't been able to get around the opkg install line as that gives certificate issues and it complains when I try adding --no-check-certificate to opkg install. Maybe wget ipk to tmp with --no-check-certificate and then install ipk from tmp.

Zgemma h2s infinity 6.3. Hi just wondered if anyone can help. When i run suls and create bouquets and then go into epg importer i keep getting 2 of my iptv providers ticked boxes. To cut a long story short no matter what i do i eg reset bouquets,complete reflash,delete files,flashed back to 6.2 etc the 2 ticked boxes instead of 1 ticked box keeps coming back. Causing me to have double sets of bouquets. 1 set begining uk entertainment etc as they should be. Followed by the 2nd duplicate bouquets which all start with Vod entertainment which is the set i want to get rid of but whatever i do as soon as there is any kind of update/or import bang, the 2 ticked boxes from my iptv supplier are back again in epg importer. Hope somebody has any ideas. Its driving me bonkers. Thanks Neal.

Thats the problem . If i untick 1 then save then go back into sources its still ticked. Its as though its not saving the changes. Sorry talking about epgimporter. Yeah in suls only 1 iptv provider. I do have another provider that is run through the all4one plugin but ive removed that plugin to see if it was conflicting. Do you think that might have something to do with it? because even with that removed im still getting the problem.

Last edited:
Thats the problem . If i untick 1 then save then go back into sources its still ticked. Its as though its not saving the changes
In suls iptv bouquet maker plugin not in EPG importer check only 1 is ticked. The plugin should only make one source per provider.

latest version doesn't even need EPG importer sources ticked in iptv bouquet maker you can goto configure set attempt EPG import yes

Back