Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

Great help that is,Another reseller off here by the sounds

Ha it’s actually the guy you recommended mate. As I say great support with setting the box up, can’t complain at all. Just didn’t appear to want to know when I mentioned no epg after the trail when he asked how it had gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't heard of this plugin prior to you starting the thread dsayers and now use it with two different iptv services running 0.6.3 and it is better than any other method I have used, good find sir.

Latest plugin is designed with the new EPG Importer. Maybe you have old EPG Importer.

Interesting, can I just install the latest plugin from apk and will it just overwrite the current version I have installed? or do I need to remove old version first?

Not been put off just struggling to find a supplier I can trust or get the right feel for.

Any recommendations welcome ;)

Something I never do is recommend a supplier as their service will then instantly decline and it would look like you have given out duff info

If you're using latest vix you should have latest EPG Importer.

What it looks like is the new EPG Importer has collapsible categories and the latest e2m3u plugin is designed for it. So maybe if you're using latest e2m3u plugin with old EPG Importer it may not understand the catagory format.

That's just a guess so don't hold me to that. Maybe post on suls website and see if they have a better idea

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

If you're using latest vix you should have latest EPG Importer.

What it looks like is the new EPG Importer has collapsible categories and the latest e2m3u plugin is designed for it. So maybe if you're using latest e2m3u plugin with old EPG Importer it may not understand the catagory format.

That's just a guess so don't hold me to that. Maybe post on suls website and see if they have a better idea

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ok thanks will have a look into it [emoji106]

I hadn't heard of this plugin prior to you starting the thread dsayers and now use it with two different iptv services running 0.6.3 and it is better than any other method I have used, good find sir.
How did you do this mate as i have 2 suppliers and i can only get one to stay on my box.

Should have clarified I have the plugin installed on 2 different receivers with a different supplier for each receiver

Hi, using Zgemma h2s. Ive put a wrong digit into my username ( a 1 for an l) anyone know which button to press to delete a wrong character?

Guys does anyone know how I get the bouquet keyboard to appear when putting in the username and password. When I move to them I can see a bar at the top of the screen appear but cant see any letters. I am running wooshbuild v7 on the box not sure if thats making any difference.

Hello, I've been trying to sort out a problem with the bouquets from my supplier not updating .......
I run his script to install IPTV, then have to select supplier and put my username and password in IPTV Bouquet maker.
It always says m3u empty, check username and password (but these are correct)
I notice he uses ports 4545 for his m3u ... do these settings use port 80?

i`m on wooshbuild and wondering how i can remove and reinstall suls E2m3u2bouquet without putty,
somethings gone wrong with it i think.....it does`nt update channel info daily (but does manually) and box is turned on in morning when i get up, can it be done through wooshbuild or filezilla?....if so can anyone give step by step guide please,
or can it be sorted without removing?....see image below.
thank you.

20180105_080019.jpg

Last edited:
Back