Swapping Dark Channels For IPTV

cons

Does anyone have a guide to do this either manually or with software like echanneliser etc

Had a quick google but most were just people saying yes its possible etc not showing how to do it from start to finish

I did all mine with echanlizer had to load the m3u file on to my Gemma first use m2b it's in the plugin section. Once the m3u was on the box and the channels are working read the box from echanlizer then just replace the channels from the m3u my list with the dark ones..

You will have to do each channel twice one I whichever bouquite and then one in the all channels ones.

yes thought as much tedious i suppose but once its done its done i suppose, did you disable the abm so it doesnt overwrite your hard work?

Does anyone have a guide to do this either manually or with software like echanneliser etc

Had a quick google but most were just people saying yes its possible etc not showing how to do it from start to finish
Briefly

Assuming you have it already set up with your box,

Open EChannelizer and "Read From STB", select the bouquet with the dead channels.

Select on the channel which you want to replace, right click and press the trash button which will remove it.

Right click again, and press the @ button which is to add a stream, enter the channel name, stream URL, and other info. It's also worth adding the stream reference by selling "none", choosing the satellite, and finally the channel name. This will apply the EPG from satellite to the channel

This could mess with th channel numbers, not too sure.

Also ABM will overright your bouquets that IT MADE.

if your iptv provider gives you a script to add channels do the my first and write to the box before adding the script.

As I noticed when I ran the script it got the tried editing with echannlizer I lost all my channels and had to reflash.

I've now got a backup with all the edited channels so if I want to add new channels to the epg I load the backup on the box add the channels resave the backup and then run the script

i think you can

drag dark channel ontop of the iptv channel holding Ctrl and it replaces the epg of that channel. I'll have a few rums tonight and have a work on it !!

defintely looks like e-channelizer the go to option

Back