Talk bollocks thread.

Ok can somome explane. How to Install a sky de 19 bouquet for icam & how to Install ncam with Icam patch?
Ferret should be able to help with this. There has been talk icam has been cracked on 19e not tested it myself.

I have attached the latest ncam,you will need to send it to your hdd and use the media scanner to install extensions
Hi, I've installed both the ncam and icam settings, Thanks! Two questions, do these channels need a 19° signal and/or do they come via IPTV. Plus is there a audio option?

Hi, I've installed both the ncam and icam settings, Thanks! Two questions, do these channels need a 19° signal and/or do they come via IPTV. Plus is there a audio option?
If its an iptv sub you do not need ncam that is for satellite and yes you need a dish pointing at satellite 19.2 east

If its an iptv sub you do not need ncam that is for satellite and yes you need a dish pointing at satellite 19.2 east
Thanks. I thought this was a way to get SLY DE (like the "good old days" of softcams) My box is pointed at Hot Bird and 19° (but the 19° LNB has given out, ordered new one hope it's easy to fit) has oscam and now ncam and files to open things, but not Sly DE) plus I have 2 IPTVs, but no SLY DE

Thanks. I thought this was a way to get SLY DE (like the "good old days" of softcams) My box is pointed at Hot Bird and 19° (but the 19° LNB has given out, ordered new one hope it's easy to fit) has oscam and now ncam and files to open things, but not Sly DE) plus I have 2 IPTVs, but no SLY DE
You would need a cam line to get the encrypted channels that will be hard to get hold of for the icam version.

Well that's a lovely story but in the real world someone who's just taken a sub out might be wanting a year of IPTV he's just paid for, along with a few hundred others from the same seller. Your constant attempts at reductio ad absurdum only show you have a vested interest despite your frequent protestations to the contrary but panic ye not, no one noticed, no really.

No one said there was going to be an apocalypse, it's highly likely, given that no one can offer an explanation WRT unlimited panels, that something 'funny' is happening, unltd panels didn't exist a few years ago, and neither did £35 subs, - a reseller would be paying that per line on his panel, hence the £60-70 lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back