Talk bollocks thread.

No one said there was going to be an apocalypse, it's highly likely, given that no one can offer an explanation WRT unlimited panels, that something 'funny' is happening, unltd panels didn't exist a few years ago, and neither did £35 subs, - a reseller would be paying that per line on his panel, hence the £60-70 lines, but you wouldn't know anything about anything like that, given that your just a customer and have no connection to IPTV.

You said hundreds of thousands of iptv customers are going to lose their service when your prediction comes true, that's an iptv apocalypse.

I don't sell iptv, which is why I'm always able to offer the perspective of a customer in such discussions. Unfortunately it always ends with the accusation that I'm selling cheap subs. Or expensive subs the last time you accused me of selling iptv, when people were selling better quality streams than the standard offerings.... it's pretty difficult to keep track of where your imagination is taking us next tbh.

Well better to just leave this as it is, perhaps one or two people, or a few dozen have learned that their messiah isn't who they thought he was.

Yes, I imagine the chapter of your fantasy tales that follows tonight's ramblings will take some writing so you have yourself a good rest and see what you can dream up ready for next time.

Yes, I imagine the chapter of your fantasy tales that follows tonight's ramblings will take some writing so you have yourself a good rest and see what you can dream up ready for next time.
Yes, keep telling yourself that.
You're the only 'just customer' who seems to be the authority on everything IPTV so no one, no one at all thinks otherwise. Good job in making it even more clear, that should do the trick.

I've just been watching sky de for over and hour, loads of different channels including thriller movies hd, sports channels, and syfi and its rock solid. Under menu, settings chmax i have channel list original and channel icon off. I would say that its looking like its your router. I do believe you share your connection maybe you could create a hotspot for a short time on your phone and use your phones data?
Can this be translated into german please be the link

Can this be translated into german please be the link
Ich schaue gerade seit über einer Stunde Sky de, viele verschiedene Kanäle, darunter Thriller-Filme HD, Sportkanäle und Syfi und seine felsenfesten. Unter dem Menü, Einstellungen chmax i haben Kanallisten-Original und Kanalsymbol deaktiviert. Ich würde sagen, dass es wie dein Router aussieht. Ich glaube, Sie teilen Ihre Verbindung, vielleicht könnten Sie für kurze Zeit einen Hotspot auf Ihrem Telefon erstellen und Ihre Telefondaten verwenden?.
That’s what you asked to be translated

Ich schaue gerade seit über einer Stunde Sky de, viele verschiedene Kanäle, darunter Thriller-Filme HD, Sportkanäle und Syfi und seine felsenfesten. Unter dem Menü, Einstellungen chmax i haben Kanallisten-Original und Kanalsymbol deaktiviert. Ich würde sagen, dass es wie dein Router aussieht. Ich glaube, Sie teilen Ihre Verbindung, vielleicht könnten Sie für kurze Zeit einen Hotspot auf Ihrem Telefon erstellen und Ihre Telefondaten verwenden?.
That’s what you asked to be translated
Ja wie darf ich das verstehen w3nn ich mit meinen mobilen Daten verbinden ist das mobile Internet Datenvolumen schneller weg. Zuhause hab ich wlan

Back