Technetix HDU 200\400 powered splitters

Its about time they bought out a modem that has realtime timeout logs on them etc and they claim that the new wifi update is self diagnosing YEAH rite i will believe it when i see it with my own eyes ffs.
Ive given it a nickname of Ford Mondeo TDCI you either get one that runs fault free forever or one thats a total pile of crap ffs lol.

Biff any ideas what the figures mean, this is with my hdu connected, are they at a decent level?? signal.jpg

What modem do you have ? I have the supercrap 3 one it was terrible when i first got it because the packet data set up on it wouldnt allow my V8 golden box to connect to it in the first few months and then VM rolled out a new firmware update which eventually let the box connect thank god.
Sounds like you may have an intermittent fault on it and its not uncommon.
My lad has had about 4 of them because of constant dropouts on his xbox and ps4 etc.
Hi sorry to bother you but im not tech savvy i have a hdu200 with four ports from virgin does it matter which cables go where virgin said it doesnt

Hi sorry to bother you but im not tech savvy i have a hdu200 with four ports from virgin does it matter which cables go where virgin said it doesnt
What's the splitter going to be feeding?
If there's no 'in' and 'out' markings on it then it doesn't matter

I did run one of these back in the cable days but i forget how i set it up but remember this helping

The 2 ports furthest apart on the top are one incoming signal wire from outside and the other goes direct to your modem.
The other 2 ports that are closer together are outputs to your cable boxes / e2 boxes ok

What's the splitter going to be feeding?
If there's no 'in' and 'out' markings on it then it doesn't matter

The 2 ports furthest apart on the top are one incoming signal wire from outside and the other goes direct to your modem.
The other 2 ports that are closer together are outputs to your cable boxes / e2 boxes ok
Thankyou i found this pic its the same as mine which port do i attach power to

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220908-165611_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908-165611_Gallery.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 6
Back