Tenda AC1200 MW3 Twin Pack Whole Home Mesh WiFi System at TKMaxx £43.98 delivered

would these be able to work with a TP-Link AC1200 which uses the TP One Mesh or do you have to get all the same do you know?

I was trying a 4g router for a few weeks and got the AC1200 basically as a range extender and hadn't even thought about setting up a mesh, just wondering if could add these Tenda one's to build a mesh off of the existing tp

would these be able to work with a TP-Link AC1200 which uses the TP One Mesh or do you have to get all the same do you know?

I was trying a 4g router for a few weeks and got the AC1200 basically as a range extender and hadn't even thought about setting up a mesh, just wondering if could add these Tenda one's to build a mesh off of the existing tp

Not sure but they look to have a good few avenues of support on their website so I'm sure they'll answer that for you

You started me off now, do I want these or do I want to go with better spec to future proof, I know I probably only need a twin set but do I go for a tripple set which would mean I could/should be able to do away with my home plugs. oh decisions decisions LOL

fyi Ebuyer are also doing a twin mesh AC-1200 system very similar to this delivered for £36.48

Back