Terrestrial TV on H2S

This is great to see.. I'm anticipating having to do this should the time come that we lose all our "gifts".. i don't have VM available to me so my only solution to keep Dave and the like would be to use freesat alongside freeview.

Ordered one of those tuners myself and waiting for delivery.

I did try a cheap one which drivers were available for but it didn't pick up any channels on scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's a driver for it, it should be ok.
I think I went through all the drivers trying to get a couple of my old usb tuners working without success until I settled on the OptiCombo one.

This is interesting, I have a PCTV stick lying around gathering dust somewhere, would be good to have the extra tuner available will dig it out and have a bash.

I have 2 zgemma so 4 tuners, but on the second box i also use it to stream to 2 different samsung smart TVs using the Smart IPTV app so prefer to keep one if not both tuners free as much as possible.

Well impressed. That works a treat. Just need to figure out a better way to connect it as have hard drive in back and the tv/USB cable in front usb now. Will have to swop them around.

All works a treat though

I have a MyGica T230. I'll plug it in tonight and see if it's detected. Can't believe it's actually worked.

This is a bit of a game changer imo. I'm not a huge fan of watching Terrestrial on Satellite. It's low quality compared to T2. All of a sudden, I can ditch my Kodi TV setup and potentially switch to this. Serious possibilities here.

Just set the tuner config as DVB-T and scan for freeview with ABM.

Hey Willo3092. After spending a few hours on this I've managed to get it to work. Although I didn't get to bed till 5am this morning [emoji23]. Thanks for your help [emoji4]

f5035a9358bbab3e942fd1d6257074bf.jpg

I have a MyGica T230. I'll plug it in tonight and see if it's detected. Can't believe it's actually worked.

This is a bit of a game changer imo. I'm not a huge fan of watching Terrestrial on Satellite. It's low quality compared to T2. All of a sudden, I can ditch my Kodi TV setup and potentially switch to this. Serious possibilities here.

I'm going to. Be using the Enigma2 client. Saves me having 2 boxes so I'll be using the Raspberry Pi. But I wanted Freeview and Freesat only because there are a few channels that are not on Freesat.

Back