Terrestrial TV on H2S

Thanks Willo ! ordered now.

Can I ask also if it is possible to program a sly remote to work with the H2S ( for elderly user )

They don't seem to sell the ones I use anymore.
The new ones don't have a list button as far as I can see.
Mine is a 6430:

1631542248978.png

I have installed the xbox tuner and done a scan, it picks up the channels but displays the logo below instead of video or sound ( radio ) , see tunder config also, can you suggest what might be wrong please ?

Attachments

• 1631723286284.png
    1631723286284.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210915_173034.jpg
    20210915_173034.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
I live in the East Midlands and it's the name of the transmitter your aerial is actually pointing at. In my case it's Belmont because, although it's miles away from where I live, I get a better signal than from the Nottingham transmitter.
I don't get local news but I can use Sky for that.

I probably won't use this very much but was just interested in if it would work.
I'd heard people at work saying that there were 2 euro football matches on at exactly the same time but their missus didn't like football so they could only record one while they were watching something else.

I'm also interested in if it is possible to make a twin tuner freeview recorder from a H2H by adding an extra usb tuner because I know lots of people without Sky or cable who would love the functionality of a sky box without the monthly payout.
Have you tried the ABM DVB-T frequency finder ? I could never remember the transmitter, Belmont of Emly moore. whichever I tried only got yorkshire but now get East Midlands.

go into ABM configuration and enable 'Show DVB-T frequency finder' and save. Now in ABM menu you should see 'DVB-T frequency finder', select it and it does a scan and then it creates a new provider file. Now go into providers and you should see an 'East Midlands terrestrial' option, enable this and disable freeview.

Have you tried the ABM DVB-T frequency finder ? I could never remember the transmitter, Belmont of Emly moore. whichever I tried only got yorkshire but now get East Midlands.

go into ABM configuration and enable 'Show DVB-T frequency finder' and save. Now in ABM menu you should see 'DVB-T frequency finder', select it and it does a scan and then it creates a new provider file. Now go into providers and you should see an 'East Midlands terrestrial' option, enable this and disable freeview.
I'll try that then! roflmao.gif

Yes just had to do this too on my H7, the Freeview had worked fine for months and since the last install a few weeks. Suddenly missing the top channels, it began at ITV2. Followed this and disabled the Freeview Uk option in the providers menu. Lower down, after the SKY options I had a new West Midlands Tuner so configured that one and its all back as it should be.

A new strange change but change is good!

Back