The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 chan. list for Openbox/Skybox + 13E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I have just joined, so just wanted to know if there is an up to date sky channel list?

AJ's UK Channel List for X5/F6

Update : 9/6/14

Sky 3D
ITV Encore HD
ITV Encore +1
ITV4 +1
BBC3 HD
CBBC HD
Nickelodeon +1

Attachments

• AJ's X5 List 9-6-14.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 51
  • AJ's X5 List 9-6-14 (No Adult).zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 39
I have got a openbox which some else set up for me and all my had channel have gone and are saying scrambled what do am I meant to do to fix it

Actually not all HD channels has gone Sky News HD, BT Sports 1 & 2 HD and ESPN HD works for me so I will update my channel list once these channels has gone

ASUS RT-AC66U F/W: 374.42

Im presuming BT Sports and ESPN still have the HD channels on here as they are a separate entity from Sky.
Not sure why News is still in HD though?

Only Sly HD channels don't work except Sky News HD other than that as far I am aware only BT Sports 1&2 HD works and ESPN HD

Only Sly HD channels don't work except Sky News HD other than that as far I am aware only BT Sports 1&2 HD works and ESPN HD

Cheers mate! I'm new to this - i've installed this list and it seems to work. Only all my channels are scrambled. I understand that's because I've not purchased(or received a gift of) a CCCam list? When I check mine, it says it's offline. Not quite sure where to go to make it online.....

Cheers mate! I'm new to this - i've installed this list and it seems to work. Only all my channels are scrambled. I understand that's because I've not purchased(or received a gift of) a CCCam list? When I check mine, it says it's offline. Not quite sure where to go to make it online.....

I'm sure someone be able to help you out. Check if you have connected the Ethernet wire from router/powerline adaptor through the box, if that doesn't fix your problem you most likely need to get a new gift..

Check if internet is active in setting panel. I never had a c gift as I only us N Gift.
Can't say more about gift now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back