The End Is Nigh!

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
Whichever way you look at it, the end of the English Premier League 2019-2020 season isn't far away, but how do you reckon it'll come to a conclusion?

Remaining games played?

Behind closed doors?

Finished early and awarded to the champions elect?

Finished early and the season annulled without a champion?

Something else?

Whichever way you look at it, the end of the English Premier League 2019-2020 season isn't far away, but how do you reckon it'll come to a conclusion?

Remaining games played?

Behind closed doors?

Finished early and the season annulled without a champion?

Something else?

i think it should be

i think it should be

In all honesty I think that's the fairest option - the league has been in the bag for ages, getting the points to confirm it is just a formality.

God knows what they'll do about a presentation/victory parade though, all those people turning up!

just play them behind close doors. that way livepool fans will be happy to win something after last night lol

Yeah but there'd be a mass gathering of fans in the streets outside the stadium, making the "behind closed doors" pointless :blush:

Just doesnt sit right with me season ending like that but has to be done unfortunately.

Most major sports around the world have been cancelled or postponed.

Will be boring summer on TV without Olympics and especially euros for sure.

I love the Olympics.
I watch all kinds of things I never see otherwise, shooting, archery, diving, swimming, badminton etc not just track and field I enjoy all the events whether GB is involved or not.
Be sad if it's called off but I can't see it going ahead

I love the Olympics.
I watch all kinds of things I never see otherwise, shooting, archery, diving, swimming, badminton etc not just track and field I enjoy all the events whether GB is involved or not.
Be sad if it's called off but I can't see it going ahead

Sad for all the athletes who've been working towards these Olympics too, especially those at their peak who'll be 4 years older if they're at the next ones.

Either way you look at it there's going to be some teams/managers spitting there dummies out would be good for it to go into next season from remainder of games this season

Back