The End Is Nigh!

But how will that work if they decide to postpone to play remaining games will they really cut into the new season. If not players wont have long to prepare for the new season.

Its all a mess.

But how will that work if they decide to postpone to play remaining games will they really cut into the new season. If not players wont have long to prepare for the new season.

Its all a mess.
If referring to my post just add the games on to end of next season it is all a mess how its just crippling everything possible it is a mess and a really tough call to make on it

They will need to decide soon with all these cases occuring now.

You either postpone games a month down the line or suspend the season to play remaining games at a later date.

Either way gona be difficult.

They can play remaining games behind closed doors.
The new season can be postponed for a month or six weeks or until the Govt decides it's safe to continue.
It's only a ball game, personally I couldn't care less if they suspended all sport worldwide for a year if it saves lives

They can play remaining games behind closed doors.
The new season can be postponed for a month or six weeks or until the Govt decides it's safe to continue.
It's only a ball game, personally I couldn't care less if they suspended all sport worldwide for a year if it saves lives

Exactly it is just a sport at the end of the day.

Will be boring as anything without the footy.

Cant see it even returning in April so not sure how they can play the remaining games before the new season.

All the ladies in our households will be the happiest they have ever been, no sports for weeks or even months, and mothers day coming up soon, they will be well pleased, I am going to start looking for a new hobby, maybe night fishing or star gazing, anything rather than the shite thats gonna be on tv, although sport relief will be ok tonight, at least we might get some laughs there.

All the ladies in our households will be the happiest they have ever been, no sports for weeks or even months, and mothers day coming up soon, they will be well pleased, I am going to start looking for a new hobby, maybe night fishing or star gazing, anything rather than the shite thats gonna be on tv, although sport relief will be ok tonight, at least we might get some laughs there.

Yep she’s already given it the big one with no sports. Can’t be having that, new hobby sounds like a plan.

How are they going to decide Champions league spots,europa league spots,promotions and relagations,they will have to finish the remaining games at some point
Watching uniteds game last night without a crowd, was devoid of any atmosphere,was strange hearing the players !!

How are they going to decide Champions league spots,europa league spots,promotions and relagations,they will have to finish the remaining games at some point
Watching uniteds game last night without a crowd, was devoid of any atmosphere,was strange hearing the players !!

Yeh it’s not the same is it, the game is played for the fans, without any in attendance I see it as a bit pointless.

Back