The FA Cup Final 2021 Chelsea v Leicester

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
The 140th Final in the competition’s history will take place at Wembley Stadium connected by EE on Saturday 15 May and kick off at 5.15pm BST.

The Final will be broadcast live in the UK on BBC One, BBC iPlayer, BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport

Will you be watching?

Having a bet?

Who do you think will win?

I think Chelsea will cruise to victory, tuchel has them pretty solid and compact, he might have one eye on the CL final but an fa cup win for him will surely be a massive positive for his side who a few months ago were pretty poor.

will be a good game for sure but have to go with a chelsea win placed a £10 bet and Chelsea to win 2-1 in one bookies and a £10 bet for Leicester to win 1-0 in another bookies.
Hopefully will be the 9th time of winning it in our history

I think Chelsea will cruise to victory, tuchel has them pretty solid and compact, he might have one eye on the CL final but an fa cup win for him will surely be a massive positive for his side who a few months ago were pretty poor.
Agreed bud from where we was when lamps got chop and Tuchel come in we've found form and constinacy as a team a bold move to play keppa again which imo mendy should get the nod.
Hopefully a full season and pre season with Tuchel may push on for a title challenge

Next season will be very interesting, the European super league mess has one positive

Teams will spend in the summer to make up for it

will be a good game for sure but have to go with a chelsea win placed a £10 bet and Chelsea to win 2-1 in one bookies and a £10 bet for Leicester to win 1-0 in another bookies.
Hopefully will be the 9th time of winning it in our history
Wow!! I won't be betting on Chelsea!! Hope your second bet comes in!!

I think Chelsea will do it as tuchel will have the team well organised and drilled against a good team.

But said before want all Midlands teams to do well and really hope Leicester could pull it off.

Could possibly have played City 5 times this season of we win fa cup twice in league fa cup champions league and possibly the community shield ffs but will be a good game if var dosnt spoil it!!!

VAR was implemented to clear up obvious errors by officials but they are ruining the game with guys sitting in a studio analysing incidents from numerous angles then getting the slide rules out to prove someone’s toe nail was 2mm over the line. Over the season the amount of baffling decisions they have come to is incredible it spoils the moment for the fans.

Back