The FA Cup Final 2021 Chelsea v Leicester

Liverpool won't take our place in top 4 (I hope) I do think we've had main focus on CL final i

VAR was implemented to clear up obvious errors by officials but they are ruining the game with guys sitting in a studio analysing incidents from numerous angles then getting the slide rules out to prove someone’s toe nail was 2mm over the line. Over the season the amount of baffling decisions they have come to is incredible it spoils the moment for the fans.
Wtf!!

The VAR decision looked like the right call to me. Leicester did well to get to half time all square and from there the next goal was more likely than not gonna decide it. Worthy winners imo.

Just my general opinion of VAR over the course of the season I wasn’t making a specific opinion based on today’s game, well done Leicester for the win I only saw the last 10 minutes of the game and don’t support any of the teams involved.
I just feel it’s ruining the game.

Just my general opinion of VAR over the course of the season I wasn’t making a specific opinion based on today’s game, well done Leicester for the win I only saw the last 10 minutes of the game and don’t support any of the teams involved.
Theres been more bad calls over the season with var then before it was introduced you have a valid point just look how many var awards lfc got in their title winning season lmfao

The VAR decision looked like the right call to me. Leicester did well to get to half time all square and from there the next goal was more likely than not gonna decide it. Worthy winners imo.

It certainly was a very tight call. But you have to question whether such tight calls should be made as not clear and obvious as was originally intended.

I was of the opinion VAR was ruining the game before like most and still not in favour of it personally.

BUT maybe VAR itself isn't the problem but the people themselves who are making such decisions.

It certainly was a very tight call. But you have to question whether such tight calls should be made as not clear and obvious as was originally intended.

The application of VAR to offside decisions doesn't require it to be a clear and obvious error though. He was offside, if the goal stood Leicester would potentially have been robbed of an FA Cup win which is kinda the reason VAR was brought in.

Jamie Vardy is the only player to play in all 13 rounds of the FA Cup and Win the FA Cup. If that isn't what dreams are made of I don't know what is. Crazy stat. What a story that man has. His first FA Cup Game was back in 2007 for Stocksbridge Steels where he was paid £30.

Jamie Vardy is the only player to play in all 13 rounds of the FA Cup and Win the FA Cup. If that isn't what dreams are made of I don't know what is. Crazy stat. What a story that man has.

Legend and icon for the club for sure.

Inspiration to those in non league football that dreams can come true and if you keep working hard you can make it in the big league one day as he has done.

Legend and icon for the club for sure.

Inspiration to those in non league football that dreams can come true and if you keep working hard you can make it in the big league one day as he has done.
He's 34 now and having won the league! What better way to nearly Finnish his career!
Get into CL and he's in Dreamland 😃😃😃

He's 34 now and having won the league! What better way to nearly Finnish his career!
Get into CL and he's in Dreamland 😃😃😃

I really really hope they get into the CL mate.

If they can beat chelsea on Tuesday its all but confirmed.

Still think Vardy has few more years at the top. Still in great shape hasnt really lost a step and is still hungry.

Why does everyone hate abromovich not his fault has money and likes to invest in his club😁😁
Sorry mate, I have nothing against his money or the fact he invested so much in Chelsea. I think it’s made the premier league what it is.
My issue is more political so won’t bring it up here, probably needs a whole different thread for that discussion

Sorry mate, I have nothing against his money or the fact he invested so much in Chelsea. I think it’s made the premier league what it is.
My issue is more political so won’t bring it up here, probably needs a whole different thread for that discussion
Ahhh I see bud no dramas Alot don't like him cause of his wealth bud

Back