The FA Cup Final 2021 Chelsea v Leicester

Unfortunately Chelsea will get into the top 4 lol.

Leicester may miss out for second season running. They have had a tricky run in for sure.
Don't you start 😂😂😂😂😂tbh it's been quite enjoyable to watch race for top 4 hopefully Liverpool slip up in last 2 games they have.
Even if we lost or drew our last game of season Leicester would need to beat spurs by 4 or more goals due to goal difference I think

Big game now for Liverpool tomorrow night, it should be easy enough, but they have form slipping up against the so called lesser clubs.

Big game now for Liverpool tomorrow night, it should be easy enough, but they have form slipping up against the so called lesser clubs.
It could well go to goal difference. Remember when Liverpool were 3-0 up against Palace back 2013/14 and tried to catch Man City on Goal Difference and tried to push on to win about 9-0 and got totally done at the back lol

There is a good chance of five english teams in next seasons champions league yet, if Chelsea only finish fifth, then go on to win the champions league, then that happens, all ifs and buts, I have Man City and Man Utd for the Euro double, done the bet just before the knock out rounds, 9/2 and 7/2, but I have the feeling that Tuchel has the hoodoo over City this season and it may strike again on the final.

Spinds
There is a good chance of five english teams in next seasons champions league yet, if Chelsea only finish fifth, then go on to win the champions league, then that happens, all ifs and buts, I have Man City and Man Utd for the Euro double, done the bet just before the knock out rounds, 9/2 and 7/2, but I have the feeling that Tuchel has the hoodoo over City this season and it may strike ag
There is a good chance of five english teams in next seasons champions league yet, if Chelsea only finish fifth, then go on to win the champions league, then that happens, all ifs and buts, I have Man City and Man Utd for the Euro double, done the bet just before the knock out rounds, 9/2 and 7/2, but I have the feeling that Tuchel has the hoodoo over City this season and it may strike again on the final.
Sounds like a good bet. My mate had £100 on Brighton last night, stupid **** Won £1200!

I done the exact same bet last season, same prices, except the other way around for each team, gets a fiver short of £500 if it comes up, I think last years switching to the one off games didnt help the bet then, Great price for Brighton last night 11/1 at home, good to see the bookies paying out.

Back