The FA Cup Final 2021 Chelsea v Leicester

On a different note maybe an interesting summer for Kane as he's told spurs he wants to leave
Sky Sports: Harry Kane again tells Tottenham he wants to leave as Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea lie in wait.
Harry Kane again tells Tottenham he wants to leave as Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea lie in wait

If true which it seems so bigger summer for him, he aint getting younger.

He is in his prime and best to to move.

I am sure he wants to stay in the premier league and City, United and Chelsea no doubt would be after him.

Its whether Levy will sell him and if he does we know its gone be for an astronomical sum.

I think Levy will sell him , he will be hoping he scores a few goals in the Euros to add a few zeros to the price.
Ye Euros if he performs well will add more value to him..

United would be foolish if they dont try to get him. Cavani is just not enough.

But City seems the main destination for him if they want him imo.

Be interesting to see where he goes, I think it may be Chelsea, just have that feeling, his wife and kids enjoy life in London so that may be a factor in his decision.

Glad we can't afford him!! He does have some similarities to Klechie !! They both have a short tongue 😛

At least the final day will have some sort of interest, with three teams fighting for 2 champions league spots.

Back