The Latest And Easiest Wii Softmod Yet - letterbomb included (Jan 2012)

I'm not near my Wii at the minute, but from memory, click on the "Wii" circle on the bottom left of the screen, then go to settings and it will be on the top right of the screen "Ver 4.2 E", for example.

Wheelo, would you like to reupload pack contains:

IOS37 v5662
IOS38 v4123
IOS53 v5662
IOS55 v5662
IOS56 v5661
IOS57 v5918
IOS58 v6175

im trying to install offline but the m*ediafire link is broken :) thanks a lot

Can I just ask what this mod does please? We've just dug out our old Wii recently.

It puts on the homebrew channel which allows you to play games from your hard drive instead of from discs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Generally people will put them on an external hard drive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It may take a few minutes until the server updates, when your name turns blue, you are officially a member, you will be able to download then.
If there is something wrong with the link, ill fix it tomorrow - it's midnight now, and I'm off to bed.

You can use any region games, if that is what you mean.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

As far as I am aware, Japanese Wii have only two language options - both Japanese dialects

Last edited:
Hi I cant really comment on this Because I am trying to get to 4.3e from 4.1e the reason is I think new games will need 4.3e for 1 example is new super mario bros for my Grandkids and I have already got Homebrew channels on it so this pack wont really sort me out unless somebody knows something I dont if any body knows different please let me know Thanks Ste.

You can update to 4.3, then use this if you want to.
I think most games still work on 4.1, but if you're talking Wii, not Wii u, then update then re-mod using letterbomb

What is it you want to achieve with your Wii??

Is it to play games from a hard drive?? - IF so, this is it.

is it to play copied games?? - IF so, this is it.

Anything else, let me know.

Back