The Latest And Easiest Wii Softmod Yet - letterbomb included (Jan 2012)

Yes still can be done on the wii there are loads of guides on google this google person is fantastic :grin:

Also vids on the tube

It actually can't anymore Dave, I by chance was asked to mod a Wii today and the Wii servers have all been shut down from the 1st January - In effect, the Wii cannot connect to the Internet.

There is a long way round, but as I have not tried it, I won't tell you how to - it is called modmii, if you choose to do it anyway.

There were also certain games that had it on the disc, If I remember correctly.

The original question asked was not can you still softmod your wii, it was can you update to 4.3, which is what is in your video.
However, I will watch that in the morning to see if it is of any use to me, or the other member

Can you not update the wii to 4.3 with a game released after 2011
The Last Story etc

Last edited:
I said that above, but it is only certain games had it on the disc, the rest forced you to go online and update, which you can no longer do.

It actually can't anymore Dave, I by chance was asked to mod a Wii today and the Wii servers have all been shut down from the 1st January - In effect, the Wii cannot connect to the Internet.

There is a long way round, but as I have not tried it, I won't tell you how to - it is called modmii, if you choose to do it anyway.

There were also certain games that had it on the disc, If I remember correctly.

The original question asked was not can you still softmod your wii, it was can you update to 4.3, which is what is in your video.
However, I will watch that in the morning to see if it is of any use to me, or the other member
You can still play games online too,you patch the iso with the new server address,

Back