The NHS Is Flagging Thread

Boldguy

They will add that to scare end users it’s simple what they do like most things they exaggerate things to make it look big.
Like when I got turned over for selling fags and baca they didn’t do me for smoking it just selling and holding large quantities although they was smoking duty free regal also 😉😉
The media over exacerbate things it's the same with the NHS scaremongering unfortunately for me I work for the shower of s**t

NHS? I'm under the impression it's actually WORSE then reported.
And judging by the nurses, junior and senior doctors on question time last night, it is!! 🙈
I think the whole lot needs sorting. And just be honest if we want a better NHS it needs paying for.

Plus dealing with the waste that goes on. You also need to take the politics out let doctors run hospitals who report to a indpepent board bit like the Bank of England

I think the whole lot needs sorting. And just be honest if we want a better NHS it needs paying for.

Plus dealing with the waste that goes on. You also need to take the politics out let doctors run hospitals who report to a indpepent board bit like the Bank of England
Think have to get more staff who want to work in the NHS, it's OK training 70,000 more doctors and nurses but when the similar amount is leaving will never get on top of the shortages.
Conditions in the work place are also pretty bad, staff being attacked working endless hours, it's one giant sh*t show, from 13 years of Tory neglect and miss management

Think have to get more staff who want to work in the NHS, it's OK training 70,000 more doctors and nurses but when the similar amount is leaving will never get on top of the shortages.
Conditions in the work place are also pretty bad, staff being attacked working endless hours, it's one giant sh*t show, from 13 years of Tory neglect and miss management
Instead of this nonsense of net zero spending billions. We need to stop and put the money into other things.

What ever we do is pretty irrelevant as we only produce about 1% of global emissions.

Then stop sending money in the form of foreign aid. To countries with space programs .

Yeah tbh the government should introduce some sort of system where those who are able to pay something are taxed, and that tax should fund our national health service.

Yeah tbh the government should introduce some sort of system where those who are able to pay something are taxed, and that tax should fund our national health service.
Jesus wept.
Where do you think 80% of everyone's taxes go now? - on NHS/healthcare.

The entire system is out of control, you've got doctors waiting in hospital car parks at 18:00 every night for the slots to come online, once a slot comes available they jump in and take it before the next Dr jumps on it, they get £350 an hour after a certain time, which is why there's no one there most of the time and also why most of them intend leaving the profession within two years. Yeah, I would if I was a millionaire before I was forty.
It needs a centralised system whereby doctors can get paid from X to Y and no less or more.
It will all be privatised within a few years, Corbyn was probably right with his prophecy, large corporations will step in and streamline everything and not before time, it's unworkable as it is, the sooner it's dismantled the better

Pabs that is not correct buddy. Most doctors and NHS workers do overtime through NHS P which is very well paid whatever level you are at.

But paying a doctor £350 yes that after 5 years at uni 3 years as a jnr on a average wage.

So they are in debt to about 100k student loans. I would say its one of the hardest professions in the world. You have to get it 100% evreytime or you might kill someone

Think about how much you can earn in 5 years. A good plumber upto 500k not half of responsibility

Pabs that is not correct buddy. Most doctors and NHS workers do overtime through NHS P which is very well paid whatever level you are at.

But paying a doctor £350 yes that after 5 years at uni 3 years as a jnr on a average wage.

So they are in debt to about 100k student loans. I would say its one of the hardest professions in the world. You have to get it 100% evreytime or you might kill someone

Think about how much you can earn in 5 years. A good plumber upto 500k not half of responsibility
Average wage?
Get a grip, they're not doing nine years on £9 an hour.
The system is broken and it's needed fixing for the past thirty years.
What's the point of paying someone £350 an hour and he disappears after eight years?
If he can get that in plenty of other countries then yes, pay him that, but if they're flocking here to work four years and retire then no.
Yes they do overtime through the method you mentioned, at an astronomical rate, so they do the bare minimum at regular NHS rates and then do the bulk of their hours at massively inflated rates.
It's common knowledge.
Also, there's other things going on, NHS worker, earning 40K can take voluntary redundancy and get 30k and carry on in the same job, same department, same boss and same hours, they're doing it in the thousands, been going on for years

Average wage?
Get a grip, they're not doing nine years on £9 an hour.
The system is broken and it's needed fixing for the past thirty years.
What's the point of paying someone £350 an hour and he disappears after eight years?
If he can get that in plenty of other countries then yes, pay him that, but if they're flocking here to work four years and retire then no.
Yes they do overtime through the method you mentioned, at an astronomical rate, so they do the bare minimum at regular NHS rates and then do the bulk of their hours at massively inflated rates.
It's common knowledge.
Also, there's other things going on, NHS worker, earning 40K can take voluntary redundancy and get 30k and carry on in the same job, same department, same boss and same hours, they're doing it in the thousands, been going on for years
I think if we paid doctors the best rates we wouldnt have a shortage as its not hard for a Dr to get a work permit. Or Nurse.

I think places like the USA and AUS probably pay better. The average salary is around 34k mate.

They dont get paid at uni mate. Like i said a good plumber can get 100k a year 500k over 5. They get paid as jnr doctors i believe starting at around 30k

I think if we paid doctors the best rates we wouldnt have a shortage as its not hard for a Dr to get a work permit. Or Nurse.

I think places like the USA and AUS probably pay better. The average salary is around 34k mate.
Yes £34k
There's systems in place in the UK where they can make that in a few months.
We need a centralised system for the entire country where there's one rate for nurses, doctors, surgeons and so on, higher rates for higher rated/skilled operatives.
I know several GP'S personally, both packed in in their forties, too much hassle being threatened by bag heads every day and listening to lonely oap's wanting to chat about shite instead of treating people who need help.
They never get to see those who need help due to the above.
They're not social workers.
Not interested in pay, the fact they got well paid earlier in their careers meant they could walk away, the system needs rebuilding.
No GP wants to be faced with a slavering crack rat demanding prescriptions three times a day but that's what they've got, week in, week out.

Yes £34k
There's systems in place in the UK where they can make that in a few months.
We need a centralised system for the entire country where there's one rate for nurses, doctors, surgeons and so on, higher rates for higher rated/skilled operatives.
I know several GP'S personally, both packed in in their forties, too much hassle being threatened by bag heads every day and listening to lonely oap's wanting to chat about shite instead of treating people who need help.
They never get to see those who need help due to the above.
They're not social workers.
Not interested in pay, the fact they got well paid earlier in their careers meant they could walk away, the system needs rebuilding.
No GP wants to be faced with a slavering crack rat demanding prescriptions three times a day but that's what they've got, week in, week out.
I just looked at NHS pay for GPs they dont need to train as long as hospital doctors.

3 years uni 2 years as a jnr. You have been lucky to see my GP for last 15 years. At our doctors

Its 90% nurse or sometimes the paramedic they have. Or the chemist. I must say they are very good with children see them straight away

The NHS is top heavy, that's the problem,
And too many fancy woke jobs paying ridiculous wages.
When a good plumber earns 100K, how much does he actually take home,?
What you earn and what goes in your pocket are 2 massively different numbers.

We're the poor buggers who have paid for their training in the first place.
They don't have to pay anything back until they earn at least 21K per year. The best debt you can ever have according to Money Saving Expert!

The NHS is top heavy, that's the problem,
And too many fancy woke jobs paying ridiculous wages.
When a good plumber earns 100K, how much does he actually take home,?
What you earn and what goes in your pocket are 2 massively different numbers.
That is the same for doctors mate. That will depend how he has set up his business. He could pay not very much tax at all.

We're the poor buggers who have paid for their training in the first place.
They don't have to pay anything back until they earn at least 21K per year. The best debt you can ever have according to Money Saving Expert!
A nurse is on more than 21k with thete first job. A doctor will pay tax from f1 stage. We dont pay for there training student loans are a good investment for the goverment.

That is the same for doctors mate. That will depend how he has set up his business. He could pay not very much tax at all.
With the exception that HMRC tend not to go after white collar workers, the construction industry gets screwed over any way they can, ask Mr Blair why he decided to turn over private individuals helping to better themselves,? Easy targets, that's why they changed the laws to make it even harder in construction.
An plumber that works hard and earns £100K will actually pocket less than £70K before expenses, in reality it will be somewhere between £50-60K

We dont pay for there training student loans are a good investment for the goverment.

..... and where do the government get money from? The taxpayer, that's where!

The NHS needs total reform. After my own experience in applying for a job (admin) I'm not surprised they're short-staffed.
I applied in June, passed the interview in July and still haven't started work yet!

1673707150176.png

..... and where do the government get money from? The taxpayer, that's where!

The NHS needs total reform. After my own experience in applying for a job (admin) I'm not surprised they're short-staffed.
I applied in June, passed the interview in July and still haven't started work yet!

View attachment 87180
Yes when my daughter started she got the job in Jan and started in April. Not in admin

Back