The powers that be

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
It's coming to light that some suppliers are having issues with app panels

Basicly sky or whoever are now starting to take down various app panels. One popular one is hostinger in the US. Where some devs host there app panels

It's coming to light that some suppliers are having issues with app panels

Basicly sky or whoever are now starting to take down various app panels. One popular one is hostinger in the US. Where some devs host there app panels
When you say 'App Panels' is that what they use to set people up with IPTV??

But where some of the app panels are being taken down won't there be many alternatives for suppliers to jump on.

I still think iptv is too big and far ahead to really be fully stopped or anything.

When you say 'App Panels' is that what they use to set people up with IPTV??
No it's for the apps suppliers use.

Well it must be big, fekkin Sky have started using it with their Sky Glass!!! :laughing:
I think funny enough that's the issue some devs use sky trademark.

But where some of the app panels are being taken down won't there be many alternatives for suppliers to jump on.

I still think iptv is too big and far ahead to really be fully stopped or anything.
Yes channel King of course there are. Like I say I don't think it's a particular attempt to stop iptv. But we have all seen the sky logos on some apps

Yes channel King of course there are. Like I say I don't think it's a particular attempt to stop iptv. But we have all seen the sky logos on some apps
Funnily enough those sky logo apps are pretty cool and neat compared to many other different ones around like football team ones etc.

Funnily enough those sky logo apps are pretty cool and neat compared to many other different ones around like football team ones etc.
They could take down the football ones aswell. At the end of the day I suppose if you want it to look like sky buy sky.

All the apps pretty much use the same built in player on balance xciptv if I am 100% honest is one of the better apps. Never have issues with VOD as it has built in VLC. For features tivimate, implayer and mytvonline.

They could take down the football ones aswell. At the end of the day I suppose if you want it to look like sky buy sky.

All the apps pretty much use the same built in player on balance xciptv if I am 100% honest is one of the better apps. Never have issues with VOD as it has built in VLC. For features tivimate, implayer and mytvonline.
Ye xciptv does the job but personally prefer and find smarters Pro the latest verison to do job just as well if not better.

What an utter load of they havnt a clue about hosting app panels why the fekk are they going to take app panels hosts down if that was the case they would have 99.9% of providers dns and would need a major court order to start with.🤣🤣🤣

It’s like saying why have plex and vod may as well just pay for Netflix or pay to go to cinema😁😁🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s like saying why have plex and vod may as well just pay for Netflix or pay to go

Not quite the same thing buddy.

What an utter load of bollox they havnt a clue about hosting app panels why the fekk are they going to take app panels hosts down if that was the case they would have 99.9% of providers dns and would need a major court order to start with.🤣🤣🤣
Yes the can bazz very simple you give a dns for a app trace it back probably through wire shark. You won't find the actual person who made the app but they will find the server it's hosted on.

A dns bazz dose not point directly to server or it shouldn't. You are still under an illusion about these apps. It's where the servers are located is what is protecting the service not your app.

Christ bazz somebody posted on here in a conversation you were in exactly how to get a dns off a app. All a sly agent needs is a test.

Back