The ULTIMATE Enigma box?

Tichy

So ive got a zgemma h2s

want to upgrade to something newer

which box gives the best performance?

not bothered about if theres a screen on the front and a single dvb s2x tuners fine

what boxes is best ??

My thoughts are if you have twin sat feeds maybe go for zgemma H7s which is a 4K box and can run sat freeview and iptv, if your iptv fails you have got another 2 backups sat and freeview.

My thoughts are if you have twin sat feeds maybe go for zgemma H7s which is a 4K box and can run sat freeview and iptv, if your iptv fails you have got another 2 backups sat and freeview.
And also Android IPTV apps if zgemma ever getting round to releasing the OS :confused:

I agree regards the Zgemma H7s , a great all rounder especially considering the price.. mine has served me well.
The H9 twin looks decent also, only has the 2 sat tuners but has a good spec and is £25 less :)

2 ways to look at this really. With the end of card share closing in and channels getting less and less if your only using 28e then box becomes a free sat only box,on the satellite side of things is there much point going for the satellite option ? You can go down the route of adding a bigger dish and multi LNBS or motorised in that case more to it.You mention IPTV but there are way better boxes out there than enigma 2 for streaming. 2 pointers to think on. Benefits are you can get a built in hard drive which i am a big fan of and then you have the enigma software which is unrivalled in my book to change the look and customise things exactly as you want (skins)

I would recommend a box that covers both android and enigma 2 platforms which also runs a satellite connection and you will have the best device to cover all options

These would be the choice of 2 i would go for,If your looking to cover android then top one but if looking for the enigma 2 look and a good iptv player box 2

Formuler S mini UHD 4K Android 7 Satellite Media Streamer IPTV Receiver with WiFi

AX HD61 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Twin Satellite Tuner 2x DVB-S2X Linux Enigma2 | Multi-stream | Kodi | QT Stalker Digital Receiver

Last edited:
The below could be an option which would offer FTA channels but with a lot more content and as it has Android you could also use IPTV

Humax

Not a bad shout but would like to see its android execution first. 2GB doesn't sound like a great deal of RAM and couldn't see any mention of which version of Android

Not a bad shout but would like to see its android execution first. 2GB doesn't sound like a great deal of RAM and couldn't see any mention of which version of Android
Which version of android any version still waiting from last year for android OS also noticed cpu is slower than 9hcombo

dusnt matter about internal if u have usb storage set up correctly lol iam tempted on h10 tho lol will b watching that 1

Back