The Walking Dead - Season 8

Agree Mate.

Cast is great on the show. Can remember how poor cast was in first 2 seasons.

The characters John and Morgan are awesome.

The mysterious storyline with the helicopter makes me believe we may see Rick on FTWD. Could be very wrong lol.

Managed to watch latest episode completely was good tbh,

Clever how they were teasing a killing off.

The alpha chaarcter is awesome tbh and probably the darkest of all villains.

That's the only reason I am still watching it tbh, they can't end him like that with no explanation.

But then why have the TV film of his later this year.

Thats why I am not sure of him being on the spin off. But the helicopter that took him and helicopter in the spinoff surely cant be coincidence.

Latest episode was really good.

Seems to be Negan is playing the whispers. Infiltrated them just to destroy from the inside.

With how it ended I do expect the next episode or two to focus on story of Michonne and whether she will be the saviour of hilltop with the hard machinery she will bring back with her is to be seen.

Anyone seen latest episode?

Was slow at times but what an ending. Didnt see it coming just yet if being honest.

Wonder why Negan did it for Carol and why he was working for her.

Anyone seen latest episode?

Was slow at times but what an ending. Didnt see it coming just yet if being honest.

Wonder why Negan did it for Carol and why he was working for her.
Yeh I couldn't believe what happened, I want to see more of the big guy (whisperer) sorry forgot his name

Yeah deffo I found it strange when the whisperer said "I thought I reconside your voice" he lost his sh*t with him cant wait for it to all unfold, finally getting good again.

Yeah deffo I found it strange when the whisperer said "I thought I reconside your voice" he lost his sh*t with him cant wait for it to all unfold, finally getting good again.

Ye that part did intrigue me, now sure where they are going with that part of story with him.

But he seems to be the main new baddie and he could be more darker and violent than any other villains we have seen on the show.

Yeah I think your right, cant wait for it to unfold in regards to neegan and Carol, it's going to get good now specially when the whisperers find out the news.

watched it yesterday
I called it ages ago and I was like get in there!! lol
Wont give any spoilers but it is good
It had gone a bit boring of late but this one was the best its been for a while

watched it yesterday
I called it ages ago and I was like get in there!! lol
Wont give any spoilers but it is good
It had gone a bit boring of late but this one was the best its been for a while

Was coming for sure but thought they may have held off till the finale.

It was also obvious about negan being the so called "bad guy" again.

Theres only one way negan can be played as a character for me and that's the bad guy, he plays the part well bcuz hes ruthless but I actually think hes hilarious lol

Back